April 2011 Moms

Sick Child Vent

Chloe has had chicken pox from her chicken pox vaccine for almost 4 weeks now (she has the extremely rare case in which they are everywhere and itchy just like normal pox and they are lasting forever!) anyways, I watch twin 11 month old's and last week one had a high fever while he was here, turns out he had Hand, Foot, and Mouth.

Well guess what, yesterday she had an oral temp of 102.6 and now has soars in her mouth (can't tell if she has them on hands/feet because of the chicken pox everywhere already).

And, when the twins were here on Monday they both had runny noises and were overtired.  Now Chloe wakes up this morning all congested, snot like crazy and just feeling crappy.

So the point of this really long post is to say that my child currently has; Chicken Pox, Hand, Foot, and Mouth, AND a cold!  Ugh.

I'm contemplating not watching the twins anymore even though the money is good my baby is miserable.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sick Child Vent

• Oh man, so sorry. Get better baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well it can't get much worse. If it's all at once, you probably only have to pay one copay for the doctor.

Hope your baby gets well soon. That's no fun.

• Loading the player...
  • Poor Chloe.  Well, since she's getting it all out at once, maybe she won't be sick for the next three years.  I hope she feels better soon.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Poor Chloe (and mommy!).  I hope she's all better soon - that sounds really rough  :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • FFS! Holy Crap. I am sending you a creepy internet stranger hug! You poor girls, I am so sorry! Here's hoping she'll have Super Human Strong Immunity after this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"