March 2013 Moms
Options

clinging to 12w,0d (whiny vent)

I?m 12 weeks today. I have been clinging to 12 weeks, 0 days assuming that I would wake up today and magically feel better! I don?t remember the exact moment when I felt better with E, but I do remember our trip to Jamaica at 12w, 0d. I remember being nervous until the day we left about being nauseaous and not having access to food when I needed it. I wasn?t nervous about getting enough sleep because I was on vaca and could sleep whenever I wanted.

I remember being happy that the nausea was non-existent on the trip, (even the long plane ride was ok) save for a boat ride, but those always make me sick. I still didn?t have much of an interest in food, but at least I felt hungry when it was time to eat instead of nauseous. I also remember that although I was able to sleep in, I no longer needed a nap to make it through the day. And when we returned, the need to nap no longer existed at all.

So here I am at 12w, still needed naps and still feeling nauseous. I?m just so sick of being sick and tired all the time. I am really longing to feel better. So, I guess the new feel better date I am clinging to is 13w 3d, the official end to the first tri. Right around the corner, right?

Are there any dates you are clinging to in hopes for something?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: clinging to 12w,0d (whiny vent)

• Options

Same boat but 12w0d was monday and I am still not quite up to speed appetite-wise... Though the naps are history - for a few months at least...

Clinging to 2nd tri hoping I can start eating better - all that agrees with my stomach now is carbs! I am lacking in protein and veggies...

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Right now I am clinging to next Thursday in hopes that I made it past my latest loss.  I am completely terrified for my appointment and just want to know things are okay. I hope I keep feeling awful for at least another week because it gives me a slight confidence boost that things are okay. I just want this to be my take home baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

After my last pregnancy, I'm not counting on it!  Last time each week I would wake up so disappointed because I still felt sick.

It's not really related to MS but I'm looking forward to passing 28-29 weeks.  That is when I was diagnosed with IUGR and this time they will be doing growth sonograms around that time to check.  I know I will be a nervous wreck, especially having to wait so far into my pregnancy.  

• Options
    I was counting down the days to 12w0d, and it came and went and I kept feeling worse. Today I am 13w2d and actually feel okay... hoping since I am heading into 2nd tri this week that relief is finally on the way!

• Options
    Since it's slowly getting better for me now, I just take it one day at a time. If I don't dry heave or vom... SCORE!
  • Options
    I was the exact same way last week when I hit 12 weeks and was seeing some improvement.  But this week when I hit 13 I have been the most miserable I have been the entire pregnancy to this point.  I keep telling myself that next week I will feel better again.....just have to take it day by day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"