Infertility Veterans
Options

We need some polls...

Today is my Sunday.  Then I will be back at work for the next few days.  I think we need some polls so I can waist some time, then I will not have to clean my house.

I will start with a Nail poll.

Do you frequent the nail salon?

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? 

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)?

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same?  

Do your toe nails match your finger nails?

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:) 

::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: We need some polls...

• Options
    mm29mm29 member

Do you frequent the nail salon? Yes

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? Gel/shellac

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)?  Of course.  I like to mix it up. There have been a few designs DH did not love.

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same?  I mix it up :)

Do your toe nails match your finger nails?  Sometimes.  They match right now.

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:) image

(now)

The rest are from the past.  I get many of my nail ideas from pin.terest

Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 

imageimage image 
  • Options

Do you frequent the nail salon? Not as much as I used to, but I do still go.

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl?  Just polish.

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)? I only do my toes, not my nails, so sometimes I will do a fun art on my big toe...if I have a good excuse (like a holiday) to splurge!

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same? Mine changes.

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? I use my hands too much, so my fingers are always clear, with a color on my toes!

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:)

Can't pip from work,  but my favorite color is a turquiose on my toes. I ALWAYS do this before I go on vacation!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemm29:

Today is my Sunday.  Then I will be back at work for the next few days.  I think we need some polls so I can waist some time, then I will not have to clean my house.

Do you freqent the nail salon? Every 2 weeks

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? Shellac on fingers traditional polish on toes

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)?  I 99.9% of the time will get a design on my big toes only

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same? I like to change up the color on my toes...nails are usually always a light pink or tannish/brown color.

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? no

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:)  I will try...

I am AMA and all tests on H came back normal
    3 failed IVF with OE and 2 failed frozen DE cycles
    Last fresh hail mary DE cycle starting Feb 2013
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • Options

Do you frequent the nail salon?Nope, my nails don't grow. I tried everything and nothing worked. I gave up.  My nails must be like my eggs, huh?

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? n/a

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)?  n/a

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same?   n/a

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? I do go for pedicures.  I need one now that you mention it.  I usually go for a pink/fuschia color.

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:) n/a

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

Fun poll idea!

-even tho my contribution is pretty plain jane.  Embarrassed

Do you frequent the nail salon?  Yes, every couple of weeks for a pedicure.

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl?  Traditional pedicure. 

Do you do nail art?  Nope.

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same?  Same.  OPI Monsoon or Later. 

Do your toe nails match your finger nails?  My toenails are always painted, but not my fingernails.  Only on a special occasion will they get a coat of clear gloss!   

MM - your nails are so playful and girly - super cute!

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

IVF1 (ICSI): Long Lupron
    6R. 3F. 3DT. 8Cell 1Grade 2Embies. 1Frostie.
    Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28
    Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy

Pressing Forward

IVF2 (ICSI/AH/ACU): Microdose Lupron Flare
    13R. 11F. 5DT. 2TFR'ed. 1Frostie.
    Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN

FET. 2TFR'ed.
    Round Three Result 6/25: BFN
    Where do we go from here?

Moving forward with CCRM in 2013
    ODWU revealed blocked tube(s). Lap 2/15.
    Bilateral Tubal Ligation. Stage IV Endo.
    Finally some (tough) answers.

IVF3 (ICSI/CCS): Antagonist with EPP
    13R. We have 3 CCS Normal Embryos!

Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013
    Long awaited FET on 9/3. 2TFR'ed.
    BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK!
    Beta1 9/10: 152.7! Beta2 9/12: 378! Beta3 9/14: 1224! 

1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats!  Overjoyed!

• Options

Do you frequent the nail salon? I used to regularly frequent the nail salon, but haven't been in almost 3 months.  My nails are a disgrace.

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? traditional polish girl

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)? nope

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same? I tend to find a color I like, and stick with it for a few months.  New season, new color

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? I don't typically do my finger nails, because I'm always working on some project, and they get messed up within a few hours

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:) I'm too embarassed, since it's been three months Embarrassed

Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Do you frequent the nail salon?  About once a month.

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? shellac

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)? no

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same?  Occasionally, I change it up but my toes are usually some shade of red or hot pink.  My nails either match or are a neutral color. 

Do your toe nails match your finger nails?  See above

• Options
    mm29mm29 member
    imagerockpaperlove:

MM - your nails are so playful and girly - super cute!

I love to get my nails did :)

My DH and my mom think I choose designs that are more teen style's.  I really don't care.  Overall, I'm pretty frugal and nails are where I spend money and like be creative and fun.

IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options
    MMhave you heard of a blog called Cupcakes and Cashmere? The blogger always has well decorated nails like yours! She is one crafty lady, if you are looking for more nail inspiration! ;

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

IVF1 (ICSI): Long Lupron
    6R. 3F. 3DT. 8Cell 1Grade 2Embies. 1Frostie.
    Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28
    Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy

Pressing Forward

IVF2 (ICSI/AH/ACU): Microdose Lupron Flare
    13R. 11F. 5DT. 2TFR'ed. 1Frostie.
    Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN

FET. 2TFR'ed.
    Round Three Result 6/25: BFN
    Where do we go from here?

Moving forward with CCRM in 2013
    ODWU revealed blocked tube(s). Lap 2/15.
    Bilateral Tubal Ligation. Stage IV Endo.
    Finally some (tough) answers.

IVF3 (ICSI/CCS): Antagonist with EPP
    13R. We have 3 CCS Normal Embryos!

Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013
    Long awaited FET on 9/3. 2TFR'ed.
    BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK!
    Beta1 9/10: 152.7! Beta2 9/12: 378! Beta3 9/14: 1224! 

1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats!  Overjoyed!

• Options
    mm29mm29 member
    imagerockpaperlove:
    MMhave you heard of a blog called Cupcakes and Cashmere? The blogger always has well decorated nails like yours! She is one crafty lady, if you are looking for more nail inspiration! ;
    I haven't. Thanks for telling me abt it. I'm excited to check it out :
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image 
  • Options
    imagemm29:

Do you frequent the nail salon? Nope, went last Friday for the 4th time in my life (Yes, yes...)

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? I have good strong natural nails so I am a traditional girl

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)?  No, I am very boring but maybe I need to venture out!

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same?  Again, I am boring here

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? At the moment, yep!

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:) Not for me, nails are all chipping so they are coming off tonight so go back to "a la natural"

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Options
    imagemm29:

Do you frequent the nail salon? Nope

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? Gel 

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)? Sometimes, usually flowers

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same? Change up  

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? Sometimes

My nails are plain right now but I want to paint them this color:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Do you frequent the nail salon? no

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? traditional

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)? I'm pretty boring

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same? I never paint my nails, but my toes I switch the color all the time

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? see above

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:)  My toes are currently hot pink and in serious need of a touch up, so there will be no pip lol.

SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options

Do you frequent the nail salon? Nope, not anymore.  Every few months. Planning for a pedicure on Saturday.

Are you an acrylic, gel nail/shellac, or traditional polish girl? Traditional polish 

Do you do nail art (polka dots, flowers, etc)? Not in years.

Do you change up your nail color or nail art or do you like to keep it the same? Depends on the mood.  I can just wear clear for months. I've started in on my fall colors, which are darker (and my husband hates Hmm

Do your toe nails match your finger nails? Not usually (not now either).

Pip your nails or the color your nails are now or you fav. nail design of the past:) Not in their current state ;-)  Maybe after the pedi.

Us: 39(me)/41(he). TTC since April '11. DOR/MFI. March '12: surgery to remove fibroids, cysts, and endometriosis.
    IVF #1: 9/13/12. ER: 9/25. 3R, 2M, 1F. ET: 9/28 (1-6B). Beta: moved from 10/11 to 10/10: BFN.
    IVF #2: 11/12 cycle postponed due to Sandy and then cancelled due to elevated E2.
    IVF #2.1 cancelled due to cyst.
    IVF #2.2: 2/2/13. Converted to IUI. BFN
    IVF #3.0: 3/2014. BCP & Microdose Lupron.  Cycle cancelled due to poor response.
    IVF #4.0: 2/2015. EPP @ new RE. ER: 3/8. 3R, 3M, 1F. ET: 3/11 (1-8cell). 3/23 Beta: 16.9. 3/25 Beta: 71.6. 3/27 Beta: 300. 3/29 Beta: 800 3/31 Beta: 1816. 4/1 Beta: 4342. m/c at 6w2d. Goodbye little one. I loved you already.
    P/SAIF Welcome.
    My Blog
    imageimageBirthday image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"