September 2011 Moms

Disposable diaper poll

So DH tried to hep me out and went to Sams club. On my list was diapers size three. I always use pampers but he bought huggies because it was a better deal. So now I have a giant box of a brand I've never used on DS. Should I exchange them? Just use them? So I started wondering which others use more.[Poll]
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Disposable diaper poll

• I use pampers, but if I had some huggies I would just use them.. Even though I don't like them as much, they do their basic job. Plus, I'm too lazy to return them. 

Edit hit post too soon
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• We switched from Pampers to Huggies when he was constantly having blow outs. Huggies seemed to help because they have an elastic band in the back. However we now are back to using Pampers at night because they seem to hold his pee better. Still doing Huggies in the daytime. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Pampers-not because I'm a brand snob, but because they irritate L's skin the least.

• Pampers work the best for M and her sensitive skin. We started with Huggies because we had coupons and also got a lot at the baby shower, she leaked out of them.

If it were me, I'd return them. I would hate to open it, have an issue, and have a whole box of diapers going to waste. But that's just me! :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We use Target Up & Up during the day and Huggies Overnights at night. I may be trying something else after this weeks blow-outs though. 
  • We use pampers and LOVE them! I am dreading moving up to size 4 and we move out of the swaddlers style.

If I were you I would return them and get what you normally buy! But I have issues with the baby an change!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We used Huggies once and they gave V a rash.  Now I just stick with Pampers because they don't give her a rash and I can usually find a good deal.  I stock up big time!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pampers now but next box we are moving into size 4 which is where SAMs brand starts so we will be switching. We've tried the samples and they seem to work just fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Huggiea do not work for us at all. At all. That said they seem to work great for others. Maybe its butt shape
  • imagebecasmeca:
    We use pampers and LOVE them! I am dreading moving up to size 4 and we move out of the swaddlers style. If I were you I would return them and get what you normally buy! But I have issues with the baby an change!

Swaddlers sensitive come in size 4. 

• A has only ever used Huggies diapers and wipes. She has NEVER had a diaper rash so I'm too scared to try anything else!
  • Pampers fit Morgan better than Huggies or Luvs when she was only a few weeks/months old.  We've since moved on to the Costco house brand, and have been using those for a while now.  I still like Pampers better, but Costco doesn't carry them, and it's more convenient for us to buy them in the 200+ size boxes there than to keep running to Target.  Blow-outs used to be a huge issue for us, but since she's been on more and more solid foods, her poop is much more under control.  (whew!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've tried every diaper out there and Pampers Swaddlers are the winner. 

I send Luvs to daycare because they change him every 2 hours or more.  I like Luvs but they'd never last overnight and I feel like after a few hours they just don't hold up with all his moving around.

Our moms buy their own diapers.  MIL buys Pampers Dry Max and my mom will by Up and Up or the store brand of our grocery store.  I think part of what I don't like about these diapers is User Error.  Our moms just don't put diapers on well, lol.  The only blowouts we've ever had have been in grandma diapers of various brands.  Ditto on wet leaks.  But I've given my mom surplus Huggies from a trial I did with Huggies and had the same problem.  I was fine with Huggies but my mom just couldn't get a good fit, neither could DH.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"