March 2013 Moms
Options

I feel like a raging beast

Anyone else feel like their hormones are in full swing?  Last night I was crying to my husband that he had to go to work today (so did I) and I wouldn't see him all day.  He just laughed it off and smiled (I can't even imagine what he was thinking). Today, not only was I crying because I forgot to pack him lunch, but I felt out of control at work with no patience for my employees.  At the time I didn't notice it so much but now I feel like a raging lunatic.

Hopefully it is not just me and hopefully these hormones are just peaking and will soon start to decline again.

Yikes!

Re: I feel like a raging beast

• Options
    I don't cry a whole lot and I have cried for seemingly no reason all week
  • Options
    Yes. A thousand times yes. It's already completely exhausting, I'm sure H is loving it. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lately, the minute I feel overwhelmed or upset, I bawl and bawl and bawl. :(
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • Options

Yeah, I'm with you!

I cried for a half hour yesterday because I starting thinking about my cat dying. My cat is not sick and is only 2 years old. No reason for that.

I cried because DH and I can't be together all the time, but when we are together I am often snippy. Terrible.

Those are just two incidents of too many from the last two weeks. I'm not usually a crier, but the floodgates seem to have opened!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"