Cloth Diapering
Options

Favorite cover

I pretty much just use flips and grovia. I'm looking for a different cover that are like the flips but maybe with a narrower crotch.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Favorite cover

• Options
    I have been on the look out for ever. I assume you have skinny girl like I do and hate how wide the crotches are on some of these diapers. Thirsties Duo Wraps seem to be more narrow in the crotch. Stay away from Blueberry covers. They are awesome but super wide. GenY is also pretty wide. Flips may be our best option because they are at least quite thin and scrunch more easily between the legs.
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    I don't know if you like this style or not, but I just tried the Bummis pull-on covers and I really liked them.  They are very soft and flexible so I think the crotch would work for you. They are really inexpensive, too.  Definitely worth trying. You do have to use them with a secured diaper because they won't hold a diaper themselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"