Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

headache and bleeding ?

I have two unrelated questions. My first one is, and I posted about this earlier but now my question is different I went to the bathroom earlier and I noticed I was bleeding but after that one time, nothing. What was that from? Do I need to be worried or call my ob? I'm seven weeks four days pp and breastfeed.

My other question is, for a couple weeks or more I have been having headaches. Is it anything pp related? Has anyone else had this pp? Is it lack of sleep finally catching up with me? It's pretty much a constant headache. It goes away with ibuprofen usually but I don't want to be taking that every four hours everyday so I just deal with it. Advice?

Thanks!

Re: headache and bleeding ?

• Options
    The bleeding happened to me kind of like that. I bled pp for 6 weeks. Then, one day and then 2 weeks later got my period. I would say its normal but you can always cal your doc and ask. The headache thing could just be lack of sleep and stress. Did you have a c-section or epidural? Epi's can cause pp headaches. I have headaches all the time and my LO is 3 months old lol! I know it's lack of sleep and not eating right.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"