Babies on the Brain
Options

Best Husband Ever!

One: Buys me Edy's Double Fudge Brownie ice cream when I tell him thebump.com says ice cream could be my new best friend when TTC/early pregnancy.

Two: Tells me (without prompting of any kind) to do the dishes and stop running around in my skimpies because we're going to  have a baby someday. =P

Three: Works so hard (and puts up with super dumb co-worker junk) at a job and a half which allows me to finish college!

Just thought you all should know - Tell me about your fabulous hubby quirks?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Best Husband Ever!

• Options
    imagegirlyjo:

One: Buys me Edy's Double Fudge Brownie ice cream when I tell him thebump.com says ice cream could be my new best friend when TTC/early pregnancy.

Two: Tells me (without prompting of any kind) to do the dishes and stop running around in my skimpies because we're going to  have a baby someday. =P

Three: Works so hard (and puts up with super dumb co-worker junk) at a job and a half which allows me to finish college!

Just thought you all should know - Tell me about your fabulous hubby quirks?

Why does telling you to do the dishes make him the best husband ever?

The best husband ever would just do the dishes himself.   

• Options
    My husband is currently in the process of becoming a police officer. I was very apprehensive about the whole thing, but when he told me that he is doing this for both of us so that I can be a stay at home mom when we eventually have a baby, my heart melted a little Smile It's always been a dream of mine to be a SAHM and never thought it would be a reality, now I know that it will definitely happen and I'm so appreciative of him for making it possible!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OP, your #2 would land my husband a nut punch, not an award.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    Your DH telling you to do the dishes isn't qualification for best hubby ever.
    m/c 2013
  • Options
    Quite frankly, DH has made me a bit cranky... How about an I'mIrritatedAtDHBecause... post
  • Options
    imageDebateThis:
    OP, your 2 would land my husband a nut punch, not an award.

For sure!
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    i think you may have misread it, i think she was trying to say that she shouldn't wash dishes and run around because of a baby.  NOT to do the dishes
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

imagemccall0113:
    i think you may have misread it, i think she was trying to say that she shouldn't wash dishes and run around because of a baby.  NOT to do the dishes

I read it several times. That may be what she meant, but that sure as *** is not what she wrote.

She wrote that he told her to do the dishes and to stop running around in her skimpies because they are going to have a baby some day.

• Options
    imagemccall0113:
    i think you may have misread it, i think she was trying to say that she shouldn't wash dishes and run around because of a baby. nbsp;NOT to do the dishes

I think you misread it, actually.
  • Options
    Oh Poo, that was kind of silly of me. It's a joke about the dishes! Sorry all! I don't think he ever would say that like you all think. It was a goofy voice and overly emphasized finger shake - not serious! lol He really is a doll baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got the joke. My husband wants me bare-as$ed in the kitchen and pregnant too. Or.was that barefoot...
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

imageDebateThis:
    OP, your #2 would land my husband a nut punch, not an award.

This. He has hands for the dishes. It doesnt say wash by women only at the bottom of the dish in the washing instructions. That and the day he tells me to stop running around in my skimpies is the day he probably stops getting sex. He loves my skimpies. If he says no, there is a problem.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He would have been shanked in my house.
  • Options

imageMysterious_wife:
    He would have been shanked in my house.

Word. 

I'm glad your H is totes amazeballs though OP.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"