Cloth Diapering

Thinking of starting, know anything about Three Monkeys?

I've been wanting to CD since DD was born, but we had no laundry access while renting at the time and DH wasn't on board. I also get overwhelmed the more I read so I give up (I know, probably stupid).

Anyway someone is selling their lot along with all the necessary supplies to CD and I have no idea if it's a gamble to buy something offbrand/seller-made or if that's at all common? It's 27 diapers, toilet sprayer, 2 wetbags, all inserts, over night inserts (5), diaper rash guards (10), pail liner, 30 cloth wipes for $300. I feel like it might be the only way I really do cloth, but I'm afraid to commit. Would this be a good way to get into it?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Thinking of starting, know anything about Three Monkeys?

• I've never heard of that brand before. How long as she had them, how old are they, how many babies have they been used on?

FWIW, I think I spent about $400 on my stash, including newborn diapers. So 13 Kawaii little green bamboo (newborn), 1 used size small sugar peas hemp fitted, 2 new (but half price from a going out of business store) size small bamboozle fitteds, 6 bummis organic cotton infant prefolds, 4-6 used covers (bummis), 12 os kawaii original pocket diapers, 8 used bg 4.0 pocket diapers, 2 used applecheeks size 2, a trash can, 2 applecheeks pail liners, 1 smitten baby wet/dry bag, 1 sweet peas wet bag, enough flannel for 60 or so 8"x8" wipes (just serged along the edge). I was given a bg freetime as a gift, and recently an itti bitti bitti tutto.

I'm assuming your dd is big enough for os diapers, so I would probably order some from Alva or Kawaii along with wetbags, etc. But to be honest, I would also go look at this stuff-- see what shape they are in. You don't have to take everything, but it does sound like a good deal if they are in good condition. 

Also I have no idea what rash guards are-- enlighten me?

• I bought a few Three Monkeys for DS. They didn't work for us. They were AIO but soaked completely through. I had to use a cover if I wanted to use them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"