December 2011 Moms

I miss when

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I miss when

• Agreed!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imagemtb21:
    This board was super active! :( Despite the drama, it's nice to see some of you ladies here again.

Me too!

Drama in grown ups makes me shake my head. I just want a kind circle of friends to share this journey with. I like that we have been mostly gentle with each other on TB.

I like that we can disagree and/or not understand each other at times (like when I was clueless about babies and ccu and my mom's heart attack) and yet continue on...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCountingUp:

imagemtb21:
    This board was super active! :( Despite the drama, it's nice to see some of you ladies here again.

Me too!

Drama in grown ups makes me shake my head. I just want a kind circle of friends to share this journey with. I like that we have been mostly gentle with each other on TB.

I like that we can disagree and/or not understand each other at times (like when I was clueless about babies and ccu and my mom's heart attack) and yet continue on...

I want to apologize for getting sucked into the drama, ladies. I am just tired of it, that is all. I wish things were like they were back in the "old days" too.

• HELLO?!?!?! HELLO!!!!!?!! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PILLS?!?!?! IVE LOST MY CRAZY PILLS! HEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • imagexraychick07:
    HELLO?!?!?! HELLO!!!!!?!! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PILLS?!?!?! IVE LOST MY CRAZY PILLS! HEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was looking for the like button
  • imageCountingUp:

imagemtb21:

Me too!

This exactly!  For a place that's dedicated to being parents, it's ironic that there are so many adult babies.  I can't get over the immaturity and would honestly rather have more quality ladies to talk to than quantity.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im still here! We are vacationing until Tuesday. Currently in Georgia for a wedding. DH is at the bachelor party tonight so I'm relaxing in the hotel. I wish it had a minibar in the room...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagemtb21:
    imageccip82:
    Im still here! We are vacationing until Tuesday. Currently in Georgia for a wedding. DH is at the bachelor party tonight so I'm relaxing in the hotel. I wish it had a minibar in the room...
    I was thinking I hadn't seen you post in awhile! Hope you are enjoying your time in the US.

Vacation is going great. Last week we spent time with my family so I stayed away from the Internet to spend time with them. This week we are with DH's family so I have a little more time to bump ;)

Glad to see you back too!! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"