7 Weeks Pregnant

Baby bump at 7 weeks?

I have gotten 2 negative tests when my period was late, but when it finally came it was lighter than usual and then I spotted for 2 weeks after. I have started to get nauseous at night (not always) and I am peeing so much! Sometimes I can go 4 hours without peeing, but I usually have to go every 2 hours.

I noticed a week ago that my stomach is bulging a little bit between my pubic bone. If I am pregnant then I'm 7 weeks along and last night I told my sister and we looked and it is now bigger and it goes between my pubic bone and the top of my pants! Would my "bump" be this low if I am pregnant? Could I not be pregnant and have another issue?

(don't say I wouldn't be showing at 7 weeks, because I have seen women show a lot more than I am at 7 weeks!) 

Re: Baby bump at 7 weeks?

• have you peed on a stick again? 

If you are preggo, then it's most likely bloating and not an actual bump.  The baby's only the size of a blueberry.

• take a test!

at 7 weeks it's all bloat, the uterus is still tucked under your pelvis 

BabyFruit Ticker
    mommymax
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you may need to see your doctor, and get him to do a blood test to make sure. It's better to be safe and find out now...Try another stick test, but get one like First Response. 
  • I used a cheap $1 dollar general brand and they both worked very early. I found out at 3.5 weeks with them. But a blood test is the most effective way of knowing. Good luck! 
  • I took a couple tests before my missed period and they all came back negative. I tried a few different brands but I recommend 1st response. I didn't get a positive until my 7th week but I didn't have spotting. I would go in and get blood work. That is the best way to see you hormone levels and to find out exactly whats going on. I did that last week and they did a couple over a few days and it was really reassuring because they will tell you if your pregnancy hormone is rising. Also there is lots of bloat this early on. My flat belly sticks out if I have to pee, or just ate but I understand what your talking about with the swelling above your pubic bone. Go see you dr. you'll get the best advice there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too..I used the dollar general brand and found out very early
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"