June 2012 Moms
Options

Alicias141

Dear Alicia,

From now on, mind your own business. Do not inquire about anyone from the facebook group again. There is not a single one of us that wants you to know a single thing about our life. We don't want "friendly" private messages from you discussing our personal business that you should not know in the first place. That is all.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alicias141

• Options
  • Options

"I want you to know that I will forget you after this moment and never think of you again." "But you, I am quite certain will think about me every single day for the rest of your life."

This quote from a movie just came to mind. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekatll1979:

"I want you to know that I will forget you after this moment and never think of you again." "But you, I am quite certain will think about me every single day for the rest of your life."

Is this from Ever After??  That's one of my all time favorite movies!! 

• Options
    imagekincaid44:
    imagekatll1979:

Is this from Ever After??  That's one of my all time favorite movies!! 

Yes it is! I love that movie too! Cinderella says that to her stepmom at the end. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

AliciaS1141, the depths of your pettiness and immaturity continue to amaze me. 

I can suddenly understand why your in-laws seem to despise you. Well, not suddenly... honestly, their reasons for disliking you became apparent the day you told us you blew up on your disabled SIL for liking all the photos you posted of your son on FB. Classy stuff right there.

• Options

Granted, I know I'm not on here anymore - as I've completely grown attached to the facebook group ladies and the environment there. 

That being said - I have a small message for Alicias141:

I think you used a certain woman in the FB group for an unknown reason, some that come to mind: to stir up drama, for attention, in hopes to "ruin" the group since you can't do it personally anymore, to destroy the loving, supportive group that we have now... just to name a few. I think you are a selfish, small, petty woman - no - a selfish, small, petty girl. That is all. 

• Options
    Yeah Fk off pubes! Find something better to do with your time
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What did this girl do. I miss alot sorry can someone catch me up?
  • Options

imagebabyruth88:

She's a manipulative little child.  It doesn't really matter what she did, but she just needs to go away. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejoleine:

imagebabyruth88:

She's a manipulative little child.  It doesn't really matter what she did, but she just needs to go away. 

It's funny that it took so long for ppl to see who she was. I wish she was gone from day one and I am not even in the FB group.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageacbfreire:
    imagejoleine:

imagebabyruth88:

It's funny that it took so long for ppl to see who she was. I wish she was gone from day one and I am not even in the FB group.

Indeed! I have not come around for anything because of her and her drama, along with pedo-wife. She and her friends make me think every part of our world is sick... even places we think are safe.
    :married in 2008: :baby girl in 2010: :baby boy in 2012:
  • Options
    Has BK been notified of all the drama brought on by Alicia? I really don't think she should be the mod for the June2012 board.
    After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
  • Options

imagepurplehydrangea:
    Has BK been notified of all the drama brought on by Alicia? I really don't think she should be the mod for the June2012 board.

I emailed her on the 10th. I think the only way Alicia is going to be removed as mod is if more people complain. I have no idea if anyone besides myself email BK. 

• Options
    imageReginaLV:

imagepurplehydrangea:

I emailed her on the 10th. I think the only way Alicia is going to be removed as mod is if more people complain. I have no idea if anyone besides myself email BK. 

I don?t know how they go about switching mods but I had an issue a year or so ago where someone essentially stole my identity and stirred up all kinds of drama on the bump and the bump did nothing about it including not even sending me a return message. I reported the person a ton of times as did other bumpies and nothing was done. Finally the person went away but it was not fun. This was at the same time people were stealing pictures of babies out of signature blocks that is why some bumpies have their pictures watermarked. I have no clue why I was targeted because I am very low key and generally don?t participate other than ask and answer baby questions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesnicksnack:
    imageReginaLV:

imagepurplehydrangea:

I don?t know how they go about switching mods but I had an issue a year or so ago where someone essentially stole my identity and stirred up all kinds of drama on the bump and the bump did nothing about it including not even sending me a return message. I reported the person a ton of times as did other bumpies and nothing was done. Finally the person went away but it was not fun. This was at the same time people were stealing pictures of babies out of signature blocks that is why some bumpies have their pictures watermarked. I have no clue why I was targeted because I am very low key and generally don?t participate other than ask and answer baby questions.

Well that's disheartening. It'd be nice if Alicia would just step down. 

• Options
    imageReginaLV:

imagepurplehydrangea:

I emailed her awhile ago. Never got a response though. I know Emily said she emailed BK as well asking to be reinstated as mod.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep, but then I changed my mind. I don't want to deal with it :/ people are crazy.
  • Options
    imageemilyheps:
    Yep, but then I changed my mind. I don't want to deal with it :/ people are crazy.

I gottcha. Totally understandable.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"