September 2011 Moms
Options

I have Friday night "off" - no plans :(

H is having a few drinks with a friend tonight and not coming home, he is staying there and going to work in the morning (due to locations/times it is just easier all around this way).

Since I agreed to this I told him when he gets home Friday night I am taking "off" and going to do something, anything. But I have nothing to do!! LOL

If it were earlier (he gets home 7/7:30) I would go get a mani/pedi, but that is to late. None of my friends are free either :( Wish I could ask my sister to go to a movie or something but her H is a D-bag lately and will give her a hard time.

Any ideas? WWYD?

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have Friday night "off" - no plans :(

• Options

Do some shopping. Go see a movie by yourself that your H wouldn't want to see. take a nice drive. Grab a drink at an old hang out and see if you run into people you know. Call up a friend you haven't hung out with for a while and see what they are up to. Get a massage. Go visit your mom.

Depends on if you like doing stuff alone or not. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'd call your sister and double-check, maybe her stupid H will be out that night for something. 

Otherwise, I think the movie is a great idea, and the park/book idea too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelinzica:

Do some shopping. Go see a movie by yourself that your H wouldn't want to see. take a nice drive. Grab a drink at an old hang out and see if you run into people you know. Call up a friend you haven't hung out with for a while and see what they are up to. Get a massage. Go visit your mom.

Depends on if you like doing stuff alone or not. 

I like all of these ideas.  Have fun and enjoy your night off!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks ladies. I am going to double check with my sister, we can use some non-kid time together. It has been way too long!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ooohhhh fun! I think I would go shopping for a little bit then grab a bite to eat with a side of wine and make sure my server knew I wanted one of every dessert togo! On my way home I would pick up a bottle of wine and call my husband to start a bubble bath for us!

Dessert+Wine+Bubble Bath+my husband = a perfect Friday night!

I wish your H was not getting home so late or at least one of your friends could join you!

Have fun!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"