Last I told you ladies, I was going to split a cycle with a donor and be 2nd in line to receive. But then I got a surprise phone call last Monday morning from the clinic. Another donor that I had liked back in July (I was first on her wait list) became available as the original recipient decided not to do DE. The donor has already done and passed all her pretesting and is on BCPs ready to go. They gave me 24 hrs to decide if I wanted to use her or they'd release her back to the donor pool. DH and I decided to go for it since we could cycle sooner than the other donor and we'd be first in line to get her eggs. I am just waiting for AF to arrive and then I will start BCPs for a short time to get us sync'd up. My best guess is an ER the first week in October. Donor is also a red head and resembles me a lot. She also has a masters degree which was important to me.
I'm excited but of course scared to death of it not working after seeing too much on these boards to my dear friends.I'll just take a deep breath...
TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
DE IVF #3 1/14 ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d
DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!
K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days