March 2012 Moms
Options

Toys or socks?

Socks. I gave Isaac a bunch of toys to play with but instead he rolled himself away to play with his laundry bag full of socks. The other day it was packing paper. Why do I buy him toys? lol. He wants to play with everything besides his toys! Silly boy! Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toys or socks?

• Options
    DD was entertained for quite some time last night with an empty diaper box.  I put her in it and pushed her around a couple times and she just smiled and laughed.  

Married DH September 2008
    DD1 Born March 2012
    DD2 Due November 2014

image         image

imageimage

• Options
    A couple of days ago, Andrew spent a solid 15 minutes playing with a paper bag.  DH and I both sat there laughing and wondering the same thing - why do we spend money on toys?
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A closed bag of pretzels got me through a full grocery shopping trip. He smashed the crap out of them but was happy for an hour!

• Options
    Gah, what cute picture! Silly boy indeed. I'm always feeling like I need to get DS more toys but maybe I just need to be more creative with stuff around the house!
  • Options
    haha. all DD needs are her toes, and she's happy! :P

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Jane is rolling around on the floor right now with a kitchen towel.  She has a ton of toys around, but none are as appealing as that towel!

Also - I'm impressed you girls can keep socks on your babies.  I'm kind of worried about her feet freezing this winter!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"