Rhode Island Babies
Options

Babywearing in RI?

Looking for some information on Babywearing?

KangaMamas (RI's Babywearing Group) is hosting a SWAP on August 18th, from 1 - 3pm at the Rochambeau Library in Providence. 

This will be August's monthly meeting. The swap portion will be buy, sell, or trade. Feel free to post what you'll be bringing or looking for; but please keep the actual swapping to the the event. 

Even if you're not interested in swapping please come on by! I'll be there with the library and to answer any questions. 

And I am very excited to say that Lisa Gendron of Agroterra Photography will be there taking pictures. I'm hoping to get a big group picture!

I will bring a few munchies, feel free to contribute 

-kristen (www.kangamamas.com)

Re: Babywearing in RI?

• Options
    Let's get outside and enjoy the (hopefully) cool weather. We can start talking about how to keep warm while babywearing in winter.

Monthly meetings are always free and children are welcome. Each meeting does have a discussion topic but we always have time to answer questions and help with carriers. There is also a carrier lending library so you can try out different styles.

See you there!
    Kristen
  • Options

Time and place would be helpful! September 15, 10am - noon, Brown St Park in Providence...

https://www.facebook.com/events/252290278225596/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"