October 2011 Moms
Options

1st u/s appt was today :-)

And thank God there is only one in there haha. I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant with twins, so I was mildly freaking out until today.

Everything looked great, the HB was 170 and my EDD is spot on, 4/8/2013. Just wanted to share my good news :-)

Oh... also, wasn't there and OWT that said one sex has a faster heartbeat? Of course, at the moment, I can't recall which sex that is, does anyone know?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 1st u/s appt was today :-)

• Options
    Yay! I'm so glad everything looks good! My first appointment is Sept. 13 but I probably won't have an ultrasound until the anatomy scan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! For a healthy baby! The OWT is fast heartbeat = girl... But B had a fast heartbeat and he was a boy, so you never really know!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hooray for a single embryo in your case! Congratulations too.
  • Options
    Glad everything is good!

DH wanted twins so bad and my first reaction was happy to see a healthy baby and then my second was thankful there is only one!

Your due date is the day after my birthday!

Also, DS was always in the 140s. This baby has been 182 at 9 weeks and then 166 two days ago. I'm thinking girl!

• Options
    Yeah!! Great news.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey, that is awesome.

I think a heart rate over 150 predicts girl according to the OWT. That would mean that I have to send some minions out to by pink stuff - baby two has had a heart beat of 168 all through this pregnancy. But then again....until he's out of there we won't know for sure, right?! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejwls84:
    Yay! For a healthy baby! The OWT is fast heartbeat = girl... But B had a fast heartbeat and he was a boy, so you never really know!

DS always had a fast hb too! This baby seems to be having a fast hb too so we'll see what happens. Congrats :]

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    awe yay! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Options

Congrats!

My girl actually had a lower HB than my boy. DD's was always 140's. DS's was always 150's-160's. For us it was opposite BUT I just *knew* DS was a boy the whole time from the second I get KU. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"