LGBT Parenting
Options

PIP Thursday

I am having a craptastic day at work and I want to see pics!
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: PIP Thursday

• Options

It hit me this weekend that I do not have copies of most of Ky's little baby pics since A had them all on her fb. Since I unfriended her I essentially cut off my access to them. When asked if she could send me a few (particularly the hospital ones) she said no. SO my dear friend K spent the entire morning priating all of them (A and K are still friends on FB, why A has not realized this and unfriended her I do not know but it worked ot my advantage) and sending them to me which means I have spent the entire morning looking at baby Ky and getting all teary eyes. After hat LONG explanation here is baby Ky sleeping on her first day home from the hospital. She is roughly 3 days old...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mommymonster...that is the best!  what an adorable pic of C.  And, we were just talking about the midwest GTG  and how C would be there....then re-enacting how Phil.Dunphy remembered the name C on modern.family.....do you watch that/remember that one?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was bored one day and messing around with photos and made this cover.

the girls as Newborns then 6mo then a year - WOW it goes by so fast (WEEPY)

SNL 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

Sweet pics, everyone!! Here are ours from a lazy weekend afternoon making pumpkin bread:

Chowing down on raw pumpkin (they started this when my back was turned!)...

Watching their bread cook...

The final product!

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

A-dorable TWB! I love cooking/baking pics. I have an early one of me measuring flour wearing E.

Awesome progression of S&L, J!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"