2nd Trimester

Body pillow recommendations

I have one, but i just picked it up at the start of my second trimester cause it was $10 and cheap. It's been great, don't get me wrong, but it's kind of skinny and I feel like I need something sturdier

What are your recommendations? What ones have helped you sleep?

Re: Body pillow recommendations

• i use my 'boppy'/nursing pillow - whatever you wanna call it. 

i straddle it with part in the front and part in the back and it keeps me nice and locked in position. it also keeps me from rolling on my back and keeps my knees supported.

i LOVE it 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a firm believer in the Snoogle. I know it's expensive but I think it's worth every single penny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
    May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the snoogle pillow. Some nights I love it and other nights I hate it and have to throw it off the bed lol
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got Boppy's version of the snoogle at Target and so far love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought a snoogle early on but I'm a toss n' turner so it inhibited me... if you want a good sturdy pillow to keep you in position that's the one I'd go for!  I had to switch to a wedge for myself.
  • imageMelrose10:
    I have the snoogle pillow. Some nights I love it and other nights I hate it and have to throw it off the bed lol

this exactly.

when i'm not using the snoogle, i'm using lots of pillows. one in between my knees, one on the side of my belly, one against my back, and one beneath my head. poor hubby ends up using couch pillows but i sleep like a baby.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageluckymom3:
    I'm a firm believer in the Snoogle. I know it's expensive but I think it's worth every single penny!

this!Yes

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I LOVE my snoogle! I will lug it with me even if I am just goign to a one nigth visit somewhere or goign to lay onthe couch. Its the best invention ever. I think I will be using it even well after my baby is born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"