Infertility
Options

Intro - kinda long

Hey ladies. Some of you may know me from my time on the 3T boards, but I decided to cross over and post here as well. I'll probably continue with both boards but I think I may fit in a bit more over here. I feel like much of the 3T focus is more on the beginning of treatments and I am no longer there, though I still like to visit. 

As for us - DH and I are 24 and have been TTC for 2 years as of this weekend. I am active duty Army Intelligence, and DH is a youth program manager working towards his teaching degree.

He's got great numbers, and I don't seem to fit into any category to label our IF as just me. I do produce eggs, but not too many and while most of the time I can O on my own I don't always. So I don't have DOR, annovulation, PCOS, or Endo. The RE says we seem to be in the unexplained category and has often said I am a very strange case. I was a hard core athlete growing up so AF didn't make an appearance until I was about 14 I think, and it was irregular from the get-go. I was on BCP's for many years, and on Seasonale so I would only have 4 a year and even then they were still irregular. 

TTC began 2 years ago this weekend, and after 8 months saw my primary care doctor but they didn't find anything abnormal and sent me to an OBGYN. I took Clomid for 5 or 6 cycles and in my ignorance was never monitored with a single u/s or bloodwork. After those cycles I was fed up and finally educated so I demanded a different doctor AND a RE referral and got it. Saw the RE in January and he diagnosed my softball sized cysts and OHSS caused by the Clomid. Began Femera in March with mediocre response and he suggested IVF after only 3 cycles. We don't have the 15k for that so we went with continued TI and strictly injects. Two weeks ago we did our first injects with IUI. I'm a firm believer in not POAS as it triggers AF in some sort of karmic kick in the face haha. 

So that's the long of it. I hope even though we are not currently doing IVF that I am still welcome here.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro - kinda long

• Options
    Nice to see you over here! Welcome, and I hope the injects IUI does the trick for you! :)
    4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Options

Hey KT! Well, I will be testing on Friday and I figure that if nothing else, a BFN means no more Crinone and no more sore boobs for now haha. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you have to be over here. The ladies here are amazing and very helpful. GL with the injects and IUI's!
  • Options
    I remember you from my short time on 3T. I'm sorry you have to come over here, but this board is full of support! GL to you!
  • Options
    Hey Hinessn, I post on both boards as well, although I think I post mostly non-IF related stuff on 3T (same as you, most of the ladies over there are just at a different point in their journey).  Best of luck with your injects cycle.
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
    3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
    3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
    4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
    PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! GL with you inject IUI, hope you get that BFP!!!
  • Options
    Good to see you here!!  There's so many people joining this board from 3T and it's wonderful to see all the familiar faces.  You are totally welcome over here and not everyone on this board is doing IVF.  GL and welcome!  :)
    Happily married Since May 2008. TTC#1 Since May 2010.
    Me: 29, Mild DOR
    DH: 31, SE mostly normal, 1st SE morph 5%, 2nd SE morph 15%...yeah!.
    BFP July 2011, Natural MC August 2011.
    3 cycles of 50mg Clomid = BFN
    *New RE* Feb/Mar 2012 100 mg Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    *3rd RE* April-June -Break Cycles begin prep for IVF by doing 2 Heparin injects daily....fun fun!
    IVF #1 - ER 7/19, ET 7/24, 2 beautiful embies transferred. Beta 8/2 = BFN
    *New RE...yes again* FET Nov 2012 with our lone ranger = BFFN
    RE Suggests Trying IUI Again, Jan. 2013 IUI #2 =BFN
    Feb. 2013 IUI #3 = BFP!!!, Beta #1 (15dpIUI) = 90, Beta #2 (17dpIUI) = 210, U/S Scheduled for 3/18
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm