Snarky and T-TTC

Mumford & Sons!

DH and I saw them last night, it was a great show! This was my first time seeing them live. I can't wait for their new CD!
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: Mumford & Sons!

• I like the songs I've heard on the radio! I'm glad to hear they're good live! How fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My H loves them!  Glad you enjoyed the show  :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatt3233:
    I like the songs I've heard on the radio! I'm glad to hear they're good live! How fun!!

Oh man, they are awesome live. Marcus totally belted it out. Their music is even more dynamic live. I heard they're filming a documentary about the concert last night and the one tonight, so it'll be cool to see that, whenever it's released. I really liked most of the new songs they played. DH loves "Lover of the Light."

The only thing that kinda ruined the night for me was being surrounded by potheads. It was an outdoor venue that has designated smoking areas, but everyone was just smoking in their seats. My throat is still scratchy from it. Blah. 

c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Oh. My. God. 

I love them so much. I'm so jealous. I haven't felt this strongly about a band since U2 came out with Joshua Tree. 

Now I feel old. 
  • imageExcitedtostart:
    Oh. My. God.nbsp;I love them so much. I'm so jealous. I haven't felt this strongly about a band since U2 came out with Joshua Tree.nbsp;Now I feel old.nbsp;

If you still lived in CO, you could've been there!
    c/p 4/1/11

MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • imageshotzie:
    imageExcitedtostart:
    Oh. My. God.nbsp;I love them so much. I'm so jealous. I haven't felt this strongly about a band since U2 came out with Joshua Tree.nbsp;Now I feel old.nbsp;
    If you still lived in CO, you could've been there!

Ack. Don't torture me. I miss CO so much. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"