Pregnant after IF

PW: Just got so angry at the tv

I was having a snack and flipped on the tv for 10 minutes. happened to be on the Dr. Oz show which i never watch, but I heard a woman explaining why she wants a child now at 45 years old. They have an RE on there, and then also some director/president of bioethics committee.

i got SO unbelievably angry at the tv i couldn't believe it. she (the president of bioethics) basically starts yelling at the doctor, saying Clomid causes cancer, and for a show that promotes healthy living they should be telling women to stop smoking a lose weight in order to get pregnant. are you f**ing kidding me lady? i have lean pcos - no amount of weight gain or loss was going to help me ovulate. and i'm sure other ladies on PAIF can relate with their issues. It's just so incredibly frustrating and angering the amount of ignorance and stupidity in this country/world regarding infertility. Unfortunately, idiots like Kate Gosselin (and irresponsible RE's) give this wonderful science a bad name.

Vent over.

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image  12/27 - surprise BFP - due August 2014

Re: PW: Just got so angry at the tv

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"