Cincinnati Babies

Dayton Area Moms - Pediatrician Recommendations

I need to start looking into pediatricians and have no idea where to beginning other then my OB. He is getting me a list of some of the one he recommends but I would love to hear from other moms. I am in the southern part of Dayton (West Carrollton, Centerville, Springboro, etc). Any recommendations/help would be much appreciated it!
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Dayton Area Moms - Pediatrician Recommendations

• Pediatric associates of Dayton. They have a centerville/Kettering office. It's on the border. Intersection of 48/Rahn.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cornerstone Pediatrics in Springboro - their office is located near the Coffman YMCA
  • Loading the player...
  • Primed Pediatrics in Centerville is really good as well.

• imageedwardo:
    Cornerstone Pediatrics in Springboro - their office is located near the Coffman YMCA

I have heard really good things about this practice.

We are in Springboro and go to Drs. Kamdar and Gaetano on 48 in Centerville. Small practice and a great level of care. I never have problems getting in for a quick appointment when she's sick and feel the doctors always take their time in the room with me to explain everything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageck3121:
    Pediatric associates of Dayton. They have a centerville/Kettering office. It's on the border. Intersection of 48/Rahn.

This is where we go and we love it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • imageteacherjess:

imageedwardo:
    Cornerstone Pediatrics in Springboro - their office is located near the Coffman YMCA

I have heard really good things about this practice.

I know someone who works here, otherwise it is definitely where I would go. Bleh, back to the grindstone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"