Toddlers: 24 Months+

CityMini glider board

Anybody have a CityMini and attach a glider board for their toddler? The reviews I've read on the actual BabyJogger board say it really doesn't work well with the Mini. There are other "universal" boards that got better reviews... just wondering if anyone has one and can speak from experience.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: CityMini glider board

• We bought it even after reading pretty negative reviews, and ended up taking it back.  It was horrible.  DS's head was right in front of the handlebar and it made pushing the stroller basically impossible.  It sounds like it works better with the other models (not the mini).  We ended up buying the Joovy Caboose Sit and Stand instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I decided to get a Sit and Stand. We actually have a CitySelect, but I was going to sell it and get a CityMini with a glider board since I love BabyJogger so much. DS really doesn't use the stroller now, so we definitely wouldn't need a full on double stroller when DD arrives.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"