Baby Showers
Options

Must Have List

Does anyone know of a good comprehensive list of things you need by the time your baby comes? I know the basics, but I'm a first time mom, and I'd really like something I can check off. TIA!

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Must Have List

• Options
    Go to lucieslist.com and click on the "essential baby products" link. It's not just a comprehensive list, but a discussion of what to look for in each item as well as recommendations.
  • Options
    Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This list has been very helpful for me! Very comprehensive.
  • Options

imagejociejones:
    Go to lucieslist.com and click on the "essential baby products" link. It's not just a comprehensive list, but a discussion of what to look for in each item as well as recommendations.

Thanks, Jocie! this is excellent.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    imageMandJS:
    The only things you really NEED when the baby arrives is a place for baby to sleep, a carseat assuming you have a car, diapers and wipes, and a few newborn and 03 sleepers. Everything else can wait.

This. MandJS, wise as always!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I found a good list on the Consumer Reports website.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejociejones:

Thanks! I've been wondering the same thing!

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"