March 2012 Moms

Time to roll out the welcome mat for AF...

The day DD turned 5 months, AF decided it was time to return.

I'm kind of excited because DH and I really wanted to have another one soon for a few reasons. I know, you may think we are crazy.

Anyone else welcoming back AF and thinking about trying again?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Time to roll out the welcome mat for AF...

• Not. A. Chance.

We always knew Alexander was going to be the only one and my horribly sick pregnancy confirmed it. One and done for me.

Good luck to you, though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Don't think your crazy! DH and I are in the same boat. If we have to go fertility route again want to do asap.  But no AF here but didn't have AF to begin with.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • Oh goodness I got AF back right away. Breastfeeding and all. Everyone kept telling me it would be irregular. But no, same time every month basically since LO was about 6 weeks old.. I guess I'm just lucky like that ;) BUT on the upside I don't have cramps anyone - like NONE :) (knock on wood) I used to have one day (first day) stuck in bed but not anymore! It's awesome hope it continues! 
  • I'm 3 months pregnant : DS was born 3/30 and this one will be due 3/10. Irish twins. Just had my NT scan this morning!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    I'm 3 months pregnant : DS was born 3/30 and this one will be due 3/10. Irish twins. Just had my NT scan this morning!

Congrats! My brother and I are irish twins. You will have your hands full!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Don't think you are crazy. But we aren't trying again for a while. We're finally tying the knot next September so we will start trying after that. Good luck trying! Smile
  • imagemcgeeva:

imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    I'm 3 months pregnant : DS was born 3/30 and this one will be due 3/10. Irish twins. Just had my NT scan this morning!

Congrats! My brother and I are irish twins. You will have your hands full!

Hey either now or later I'll have my hands full, right?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had to roll my mat out at 3months...but kinda excited.  Right now we're TTA, but hope to start TTC after Christmas.  I'm excited to get pregnant again!  I LOVED being pregnant...call me crazy!  I had a sister 18 months younger then me, and I want the same for DD.  There's nothing better!  We always have been super close. 
  • AF came back right away for me. Hubby and I want to wait a while so I had an IUD about three months ago and have at least spotted everyday since then! It sucks.

Congrats to those who are pregnant again and good luck to those who are TTC!
  • I do think you're crazy but that's okay. Smile We aren't going to start TTC again until next summer. I have no desire whatsoever to be pregnant again anytime soon.

AF came back for me at 5 weeks pp, breastfeeding and all. No break for me. Oh well.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• AF returned two months ago, oh joy, oh bliss.

We know we definitely want to have another baby (or two) but not until DH has a better paying job.  I make more than he does so my extended mat leave (11 weeks) really hit our finances hard, even though I was receiving TDI.

Maybe in a year or a year and 1/2 we'll try for number 2, depends on our finances.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AF returned 6 weeks PP for me! Not fun at all and super heavy and very irregular!

But we are waiting to have another. DH wants another right away...but paying for daycare for two babies scares the crap out of me...I just don't see how we will be able to afford it. But more importantly we want to finally have our wedding...I was in middle planning when I got pregnant..and decided to push everything back until after DS turns 1yr old. So we are looking at next fall! =)

Good luck to you!!! =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • You are not crazy but I may not be the best judge!  I loved being pregnant and we love having our kids close together (currently aged 7 1/2, 6, 2 1/2, and 5 1/2 months).

My older two are 19 months apart and #3 and #4 are 25 months apart (and we almost had Irish Twins if I hadn't had a m/c in 2010).  We always wanted at least 4 and given my loss history and my medical issues with this last pregnancy, we are done.  I had a tubal ligation in May 2012 and am planning for an endometrial ablation in October 2012 for very heavy menstral cycles since our last baby was born.

Good luck in your decision. 

DD#1 11/7/04 DS#1 6/24/06 Chemical Pregnancy 6/08 DD#2 1/28/10 after secondary infertility, Clomid, & acupuncture missed m/c 6/2010 at 8 weeks (baby stopped growing @ 5.5) DS born sleeping 1/13/2011 due to cord accident at 22 weeks. DD#3 3/10/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"