Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Carseat/Frame Stroller Recommendations

Hi ladies!

We will be registering for a carseat and frame stroller instead of a travel system. Chicco has the best reviews, but Graco and Baby Trend also make carseat and frame strollers. Does anyone have a combo they love?

Thanks for your input!

Re: Carseat/Frame Stroller Recommendations

• Options
    Chicco Keyfit 30 and Graco snugride 35 are top picks.  I have the Graco Snugride 35 with the Baby Trend Snap n Go.  Love how easy it is to fold and throw in my trunk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I have the chicco keyfit carseat/chicco keyfit caddy and I absolutely love it.  So easy to use and manuever and the car seat snaps in (and out) of the stroller frame with no effort.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the graco snug ride and the graco the frame to go with it. It is awesome. I actually can't wait to use it again.
    DD - 7/15/09 DS - 10/21/12
  • Options
    We have the Graco Snugride30 and the Graco snap n go frame.  When we tested the carseat on the snap n go frames, the Graco frame is much more secure as it is designed for its own caarseat.  The Baby Trend snap n go is less secure.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got the UppaBaby Vista stroller and the chico key fit 30.  The car seat adapter was so easy and the frame of the Uppababy was wonderful.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageazzyberry:
    I have the chicco keyfit carseat/chicco keyfit caddy and I absolutely love it.  So easy to use and manuever and the car seat snaps in (and out) of the stroller frame with no effort.

This. It's worth the $$ and I really think you could resell no problem. I couldn't find them anywhere used. Also, the handle will adjust for up for a taller person. Love the way it just snaps in with no additional belting needed or anything. Basket is a great size and we just love it. Glad we splurged on the Chicco.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you for all the helpful responses! And sorry I didn't pay much attention...this question has been posted a million other times. Embarrassed

Looks like we'll be testing out Chicco & Graco!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"