North Carolina Babies
Options

Kindergarten? How is Mom holding up?

Anyone else have little ones start kindergarten this year?  My girls started on Wednesday and so far they seem to like it.  Although they are NOT interested in talking about it when they get home.  They are in separate classes and that is going MUCH better than I anticipated....I think it was the right thing for them!

I managed to not cry until later that day when I was looking at all the pictures.  I think the 2nd day was harder because they INSISTED I drop them off in carpool and not walk them in like I wanted too.  Oh well! 

Anyway, just wanted to see how other mom's were doing?

Re: Kindergarten? How is Mom holding up?

• Options
    Yay - glad your girls are enjoying it. 

Brooks starts Monday.  We are READY!  And Caroline is actually in a special Pre-K at his public school, so she starts Monday too!  Woot! Woot!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    I'm of the hook for one more year, but I'm thinking of all of you soooooo much!  Best wishes!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brooks had a GREAT 1st day and was already talking about all the thing he was going to do/learn over the next couple weeks when I picked him up!  Hooray!

• Options

imageunc00ref:
    Brooks had a GREAT 1st day and was already talking about all the thing he was going to do/learn over the next couple weeks when I picked him up!  Hooray!

Yay for a GREAT first day and being so excited!!!!  Kathryn told me today that she LOVES school! :)  We ended up splitting the girls in different classes and it was SO the best decision for them!  I love to listen to them talk to each other about whats going on in class.  And Jeremiah listens to them and tells them every day "Good Job Girls" when they said they had a green day.  

• Options
    imageMrsJones2005:

Yay for a GREAT first day and being so excited!!!!  Kathryn told me today that she LOVES school! :)  We ended up splitting the girls in different classes and it was SO the best decision for them!  I love to listen to them talk to each other about whats going on in class.  And Jeremiah listens to them and tells them every day "Good Job Girls" when they said they had a green day.  

Precious!  I'm hoping we maintain enthusiasm for the remainder of the year!  Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"