May 2012 Moms
Options

My baby has pink eye already, grrrr

Since being at daycare at 8 weeks old DS has had two viral infections of some kind, one ear infection from one of the sicknesses, and now he has pink eye.  It's times like these I hate daycare.  Anyone else experience something like this already?
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage

Re: My baby has pink eye already, grrrr

• Options
    My DD#2 had pink eye at 3 weeks.   DD#1 had eight ear infections and ended up with tubes...it was rough...here is hoping DD#2 stays a little healthier than older sister.
  • Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    My daughters eye is not pink but she does have conjunctivitis. We went to the doctor Tuesday and in her right eye she has a partially blocked tear duct which has caused a little infection. We have to massage the corner of her eye and give her eye drops which the doctor said would sting. Poor baby, I hope yours feels better soon. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you bf breast milk is supposed to help cure pink eye faster. If you rub some around lo eye it will help. Also if you aren't creeped out by it rub some in/around your eye to help keep you from getting it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    My 3 month old is just getting pink eye. She got it after her first day at daycare.
  • Options
    I am sorry your other babies have or had it too but I am glad to know I am not the only one.  I feel bad he's so little and got it already. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"