Infertility
Options

Surgery and Cycle Update

So my surgery went well yesterday. Thank you all for the well wishes! Spent yesterday and today resting. Overall not bad. A little crampy yesterday, but heating pad and meds helped out.

Got the call today that all went well with surgery and I am only a week behind the original schedule! Whoo hoo! So I finish BCP's Saturday night and start my Lupron tomorrow morning. Went and picked up the rest of my meds today. I am super nervous about giving myself the Lupron shot in the am. Any advice?

Anyway here are all my meds...eeekkk! I feel like a drug addict!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surgery and Cycle Update

• Options
    I'm so glad your surgery went well and you get to start going with your meds tomorrow!! GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Such great news!! Good luck - I hope this is your cycle!!! :)
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy to hear your surgery went well! Ikr, having all those drugs is crazy and exciting all at the same time!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Happy that everything went well with the surgery.  Best of luck with everything!  The anticipation of the Lupron is worse than the actual shot.  Try to pinch the skin before you do it and the "pain" from that will dull the needle pain.  And make sure to jab as quickly as you can.  GL!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so glad everything went well yesterday! I hope your cycle goes well!

As far as the Lupron shot, I haven't done that one yet and I'll be doing my first on Sunday. But I have done low does HCG, and follistim and ganirelix injections, all in the belly and they weren't bad at all. Plus, the ladies here have told me it's not bad. GL! 

• Options
    Glad your surgery went well! Good luck with the lupron...I am sure you will do just fine! :)  Just remember, it is only a minute or so long and it is done!
    4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Options
    So glad the surgery went well and you are back on track.  The Lupron needle is teeny tiny.  The anticipation is worse than the shot.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.