Georgia Babies
Options

Covington/Conyers recommendations

I hope someone here is from the Covington/Conyers area!  I'm new to the bump, so I was not able to find any other local boards.

Anyway, I just recently moved to Covington and found out we are expecting #2! I do not have a dr in the area yet and was wondering if you had any recommendations for a great OB.  Also, do you have any experience/insight about delivering at Newton Medical vs. Rockdale Medical?  Thanks!

Re: Covington/Conyers recommendations

• Options
    I am in the process of moving to Conyers myself. My sister is a nurse and recommended greystone obgyn. She said all of the doctors are really good and they offer midwives as well. I believe they deliver out of Rockdale though?? But don't quote me on that part ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm from Covington!!! I go to grey stone obgyn and they're in conyers! I live there office! Everyone's nice and the office is really nice and comfortable! I just found out I was pregnant last week and I had my first visit today. I've went to their office before for like annual visits but that's it! They have a website if u google grey stone obgyn! Hope that helps!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"