September 2011 Moms
Options

When you were pregnant ?

What did you
1. Eat?
2. Watch on tv/movies?
3. Read?
4. Say?
5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: When you were pregnant ?

• Options
    1. Costco's pepperoni pizza!!! And Pelligrino mineral water! Oh! Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream too!

2. Lots of dateline! So random! I love murder stories!

3. Not a lot! I felt too sick to concentrate on anything!

4. Hmmm I would always tell Bo " I love you every day of my life".

5. I got ready every day!! I was all dressed up with nowhere to go! I also, meditated and prayed a lot! The most peaceful time of my life!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagebecasmeca:
    What did you
    1. Eat? Pretty much the same things I've always eaten...plus ice cream and Pop Tarts!
    2. Watch on tv/movies? I think I watched more baby shows than usual...
    3. Read? Pregnancy books! I am not a reader, but I did read those.
    4. Say? Nothing out of the ordinary.
    5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ? Hmmm...I bet I will think of something after other people post!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What did you
    1. Eat? I loved PBJs with strawberry preserves, waffles, and McChickens no mayo add pickle.
    2. Watch on tv/movies? Pretty much the usual. I got caught up on The Walking Dead.
    3. Read? I read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books that were out and reread the Twilight series.
    4. Say? "I know that this baby is coming early." "I'm so damn tired."
    5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ? Hmmm... Oiled up my belly, hips, thighs and boobs after every shower. Also I always felt naked without my baby chime.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Eat? Caramel apples! Nothing ever sounded good. Which was odd for me, I'm normally a food lover! I hated that nothing sounded good
    2. Watch on tv/movies? A lot of baby story, teen mom, one born every minute, I was obsessed with baby shows
      3. Read? Anything, fiction
    4. Say? Hmm I don't know. In regards to G, I told everyone she was going to be bald because I never got heartburn. 
     5. Any other ritual or habbit? Nothing comes to mind
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    1. Eat? Ice cream almost every day! It is amazing I didn't gain too much weight. 
    2. Watch on tv/movies? Nothing out of the ordinary- our usual shows like Grey's Anatomy. We did watch Dancing with the Stars for the first time when I was pregnant.
    3. Read? Pregnancy books. And I re-read the Harry Potter series during my pregnancy. I did a lot of reading after work. I was so tired and because of some preterm contractions I would come home from work and crash on the couch for the night with my feet up.
    4. Say? I said a special prayer to St Gerard (patron saint for pregnant women in Catholicism)
    5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ? I rubbed my stomach so often that some of my shirts started to pill in that spot! 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options
    What did you
    1. Eat? lots of Mexican food, hotdogs/corndogs, fried chicken, and McDonald's.  Embarrassed
    2. Watch on tv/movies?  pregnancy movies like Juno and FOTB2, and I watched Ellen and Dr. Phil every day after work. 
    3. Read?  What to Expect and other pregnancy books.  I also reread the HP books to pass time while DH was at work every night. 
    4. Say?  I don't know if there was one particular thing... 
    5. Any other ritual or habit e.g., shave your back ?  I dunno..I carried a sleeve of saltines and a giant bottle of Tums with me everywhere if that counts ;) 

• Options
    1. I ate lots and lots of ice cream because I was no longer lactose intolerant. I loved pickles and salt.

2. Lots of "One Born Every Minute", and Birth Story.

3. A few baby books but more so than anything blogs. I loved me some blogs.

4. I would always say "I've waited my whole life for you" and "I wanted you so bad." Rylee and I talked a lot. Haha.

5. Ritual? None that I can think of.

Man, I LOVED being pregnant.
  • Options

1. Eat?
    Gummy bears. I had horrible morning sickness and the Dr told me to just eat anythign I could keep down. I literally ate gummy bears every single day.
    2. Watch on tv/movies? Beca, I love me some Dateline! I don't watch tv often but when I did it was mostly sports or cooking shows.
    3. Read? Natural childbirth books, baby books, anxiety books.
    4. Say? "I'm going to have to be induced, I just know this kid isn't coming out on his own"(which ended up happening),
    Every night at 11pm he would almost always get the hiccups and DH and I would gently poke him and he'd kick me back. We did it every night before we went to bed.

• Options

imagebecasmeca:
    What did you 1. Eat? 2. Watch on tv/movies? 3. Read? 4. Say? 5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ?

1. Lots of buffalo chicken (sandwich, salad, etc.) and fruit. That's all I would ever eat with M. Who knows about this pregnancy. So far, nothing!

2. I could only watch funny shows/movies. Nothing in particular. I just didn't want to watch anything sad because I already had a hard time breathing.. lol.

3. Just the normal (I think) for a first time mom. Pregnancy books.

4. The dumbest things. I had "pregnancy brain" so bad that nothing made sense.

5. No ritual or habit. My stomach had so much peach fuzz though. I didn't wanna shave it cause then it would come in black! It went away, but I'm sure it's on the way back.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Eat? I wasted pregnancy in terms of food.  I ate so healthy because every time I would I would think "what vitamin/nutrient is this feeding her?"  If I couldnt come up with a good legit answer I wouldn't eat it.

2. Watch on tv/movies? Baby shows like crazy.

3. Read? Moosey, Pregnany Sucks is the best books! The only pregnancy book I liked at all. 

4. Say? "I'm never going to have this baby!"  Darn kid would have stayed there forever if the pitocin didn't force her out.

After the pledge every morning we would have a moment of silence.  i would always say "Dear God, please help her to grow healthy and strong"  and that is still the first part of our nightly prayer every time before bed.

• Options
    1. Eat? Peanut butter, tubs of it! Also, grapes, frozen yogurt, and cereal

2. Watch on tv/movies? I got addicted to The Secret Life of the American Teenager

3. Read? Hmmm, I read a lot so I'm not sure what all I read while I was pregnant?

4. Say? Will it ever be below 100 degrees here?! 

5. Any other ritual or habit e.g., shave your back ? None that I can think of?

• Options

1.  Taco Bell (1st tri), and peanut butter - it was the only thing that kept me full for longer than 30 minutes lol

2.  Pretty much everything I do now - nothing scary, no war-type movies, etc.  And if there was any kind of show where a kid got hurt (crime shows, etc), it was not allowed to be played while I was in the room lol.  I got too emotional. ETA: LOTS of One born every minute - I just felt more "informed", I guess.

3.  Lots and lots of baby books - as many as I could get my hands on.

4.  I was pretty normal, but I definitely had some hormone rages.  DH knew it wasn't me if I started swearing (specifically f***), so he typically let it slide a little bit. To J - if I couldn't remember feeling him kick, I'd think "Hey little bug, are you awake?  Give me a kick!" and 9 times out of 10, he would.  It was amazing.

5.  I required regular (3-4x a week) foot or back massages from DH lol. 

• Options

Eat: Couldn't get enough fresh fruit, Snickers Bars & Rootbeer Floats

Watch on TV: I watched all of the baby shows on TLC and One Born Every Minute. Then I'd bawl my eyes out.

Read: The Bump! I also read through What To Expect a gazillion times.... and the What to Expect app on my phone.

Say: Mostly it was groans and grunting trying to get up off the floor, up the stairs, out of bed, etc. :) I'm pretty I said "I'm STARVING!!" every ten minutes.

Rituals: Rubbing down my belly with oil every.single.day. I also rubbed by belly all the time when I felt LO moving around.... I loved feeling his little tush!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hat did you
    1. Eat? Pretty much same as usual just a lot more berries
    2. Watch on tv/movies? lots of SVU
    3. Read? skimmed through WTEWE and Idiot's Guide to Pregnancy
    4. Say? That I felt great - and usually did
    5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ? not that I can think of

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. Eat? Milkshakes all the time!

2. Watch on tv/movies? Teen Mom

3. Read? Every pregnancy book my sister already had

4. Say? "I can't walk that far!"

5. Any other ritual or habbit e.g., shave your back ? Baths with that oatmeal stuff every night the last couple weeks, I was so itchy! It helped only for like an hour or two

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"