Baby Showers

Invitation question.

My friend is hosting it but I get to design the invites. 

So at the bottom of them I put her contact number on it. Should I put my contact number on there as well since she doesn't know everyone I'm inviting ?

I feel like some are less likely to call a stranger to ask questions. 

Re: Invitation question.

• Just put hers. They probably have yours.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • imageBLuvsE:
    Just put hers. They probably have yours.

That's what I figured.

Hopefully they'll think past the invites and call if they do feel uncomfortable.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMandJS:

imageBLuvsE:

This. She is the hostess. Even if she doesn't know everyone, it's her obligation, as hostess, to get replies and follow up with those who don't respond.

This.  Though you could add her e-mail address as well as her #. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemorethancottoncandy:
    imageMandJS:

imageBLuvsE:

This. She is the hostess. Even if she doesn't know everyone, it's her obligation, as hostess, to get replies and follow up with those who don't respond.

This.  Though you could add her e-mail address as well as her #. 

Agreed.. we put my mom's email and phone # on the invite.. they know who the shower is for and if they don't feel comfortable contacting her either way they already know how to get in touch with me :)

• imageSmileyGirl18:
    You can also include an e-mail address for RSVPs.  I find it is easier for people who don't know the hostess to respond via e-mail.  From what I have been told about my shower 99% of the RSVPs (over 60 invites) have come in via e-mail.

Although I don't have a problem RSVPing to people I don't know...I agree with the above because some people are uncomfortable to call people.  Emailing is definitely easier....especially if they have a question.  It is terrible to play "phone tag".

• imageSmileyGirl18:
    You can also include an e-mail address for RSVPs.  I find it is easier for people who don't know the hostess to respond via e-mail.  From what I have been told about my shower 99% of the RSVPs (over 60 invites) have come in via e-mail.

yes! as long as your hostess checks her email, I know a lot of people who are more comfortable with that than calling someone they don't know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"