December 2010 Moms
Options

Flossing?

Should we be trying this? It hasn't even crossed my mind until today. [Poll]
photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flossing?

• Options
    I tried it once one night after A had some corn on the cob and I could not get a piece of it out from between his teeth with his toothbrush. He was not a fan. I used the little floss sticks and got the corn out but didn't even attempt the other teeth. I will ask the dentist about what age flossing needs to be regular but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't even floss my own teeth...I would never remember to floss anyone elses LOL.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTripMomma:
    I don't even floss my own teeth...I would never remember to floss anyone elses LOL.

Ha!  This exactly.  Besides, with DS only having 10 teeth, there's not really a need for floss right now.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageStrunella:

imageTripMomma:

Ha!  This exactly.  Besides, with DS only having 10 teeth, there's not really a need for floss right now.

Sadly, this. But my teeth have paid for it, I have lots of fillings. J's teeth have space between them, plus it would be impossible to wrangle him into it right now, but when he gets older I'll be making sure he flosses!!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    Almost all of A's teeth have spaces between them, so I see no need yet!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

Wow.  We are in a minority.  I'm type A about teeth though. :)  We floss every night after brushing.  I just use those flossers with the plastic handles that are bright colored and fruit flavored.  He's a big fan of flossing and likes to say aaaaahhh the whole time (which is funny, because he screams like I'm killing him the entire time I brush the teeth!)  He gets to carry the flosser around when I'm done, so it's like a little prize.  And he gets a kick out of putting it in the trash when I've decided it's been out enough.  I wanted to get him in the habit when he was tiny so that it wouldn't be a big deal later...hopefully, it works out that way. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"