Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

SPAM

This sweet lady from etsy made us this custom "house divided" carseat cover. (Picture taken on the swing because it was closest to me) I only spent $30, which was what I was going to spend on a plain grey one from target or amazon. When you open the flap, it shows the opposite team fabric, and it has fleece lining. If anyone needs anything custom made, even if it's not sports-related, I would recommend her. :) She let me pick out all the details and got it done really quickly! This is her store link:

*Link removed by moderator*

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: SPAM

• Options
    These are unsafe to use with your car seat.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

Lets be a little more clear - the top cover part is ok to use with the seat - however it appears the fabric also goes under the seat (so you put your baby on the fabric and straps over baby) <---- THAT IS UNSAFE.

If you are only using the part that goes over the baby (and the straps) then you are ok. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Basically, don't use anything on the seat that doesn't come with the seat. It can void the warranty if you are in an accident. Also, bundle-me's, other carseat covers that don't come with the seat, snuzzlers, head supports, and bulky coats are a no-no as well. You can, however, use a cover that does pop over the top of the carseat, like pp said, because it doesn't interfere with anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDreamingBabies:

Luckysmom are you the shop owner?  This looks exactly like something you posted on May 29th

That being said, it's a cute idea if you are just using the top portion.  

You know, I thought I had seen this before.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I am going to moderate the post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"