LGBT Parenting
Options

Lower-Midwest Get Together

So the date and location that worked for the most people was the weekend of October 20th in Chicago.  I'm guessing most people plan to make a weekend of it and stay the night on Saturday?  I'm not sure how to go about coordinating and planning.  Ideas?
Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts

Re: Lower-Midwest Get Together

• Options
    I am so excited!!!! I have no idea on how to co-ordinate things lol. Maybe an all knowing east coast bumpie can help since they have had multiple get togethers?? I plan on staying Saturday night. I will probably drive half (to my friends house in IN) on Friday and then the rest on Saturday morning while trying to go straight home on Sunday afternoon.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hlkehlke member

Yay!  I'm excited too.

I think coordinating specifics over email is probably best, so go ahead and PM me your email address if you'd like to be included! 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehlke:

Yay!  I'm excited too.

I think coordinating specifics over email is probably best, so go ahead and PM me your email address if you'd like to be included! 

You have FB Stick out tongue

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"