Florida Babies

What To Do When It Comes to Nursery Decor

With So Many Choices What is the RIGHT Choice??

Walking through any baby bedding store you have all the options of traditional crib bumpers, mesh/breathable bumpers, wonder bumpers, and no bumpers at all. With all of the discussions these days and hype on the Do?s and Don?ts of crib bedding how is a parent to know what is right and what is wrong?

After doing some research of my own I thought I would pass some of my findings onto all of you with the hopes of saving you some time and energy. I skipped the traditional crib bumpers all together because I really don?t feel that it is worth the risk. Even if it was just one baby that was injured from becoming entangled in the bumper that is too many. Therefore, I tested the mesh bumper. It is almost impossible to put on the crib. After struggling with it for hours I decided to get on a forum on how to put the mesh bumper on. Even after getting some professional advice it still look a good 30 stressful minutes. Once it was on the crib it was not snug to the bars at all. It was able to slide up and down without a problem. The mesh bumper is not attractive at all. I then tried the wonder bumpers. I should have tried these first. These bumpers were by far the easiest to put on and take off. They are the most adorable and the safest. The best part of these bumpers is that the limbs cannot fit through the bars. Therefore, no more legs and arms hanging out of the crib! I have also read many rave reviews on these bumpers. Some moms keep them on their toddler beds too! That is amazing. The only negative thing I have read about these bumpers is that some people feel they are a bit expensive. To solve this issue once you buy these bumpers you will not need any other bumper. Also, the company Go Mama Go Designs is offering a bumper trade in. If you send them your old traditional bumper they will give you 50% off the wonder bumpers!!! I love it!

I hope I have helped in your crib bedding decision making. I know it?s a tough one, but chose wisely.

Re: What To Do When It Comes to Nursery Decor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"