Cleveland Babies
Options

Cloth Diapering Class

I want to use cloth diapers and would like to take a class. Does anyone know if anything like this exists in the Cleveland, OH area?

Re: Cloth Diapering Class

• Options

Good afternoon,

There are green mother parenting classes available through the Cleveland Clinic. I personally provide an eco-friendly cloth diapering service for the Cleveland Area. Included in this service is a free cloth diapering demonstration and advice or help on anything baby for free always:) 

My Name is Michelle and here is my website.  We have many happy Cleveland mothers on the east and west side.  

I hope this helps and please visit www.naturalbottoms.com for more information

Lots of hugs, Michelle Werneke 

• Options

I am not sure where exactly you are located.  But they're is another service and she is really great, she will come out and show you the diapers and talk to you and answer any questions.  I didn't use a service with my first two because it didn't exist at the time.  But I am using this one with this baby.  www.westsidegreenbaby.com 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi NeuroGrl,

It's great that you are considering cloth diapers. It's a very healthy practice, both for babies and the environment. Our service covers Cleveland and the Western suburbs - we use innovative products which are cute and user friendly. Even if you decide to use your own diapers and launder them yourself, a service is a great way to start in those first couple of months.

I wish you the best in your pregnancy journey!

Call or text with any questions you might have. 440-465-5161

www.westsidegreenbaby.com

Sincerely,

Krisitn

• Options

And since you had asked, I would be glad to come to wherever you are and give you a cloth diapering tutorial/demo. Please seek us out - we are here to make it EASY for you. Kristin

440-465-5161

• Options

And since you had asked, I would be glad to come to wherever you are and give you a cloth diapering tutorial/demo. Please seek us out - we are here to make it EASY for you. Kristin

440-465-5161

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"