Babies on the Brain

Goofy

Quick question. When you get box tops from all over the US, how were you tracking them? A's class is collecting them. I am the one on charge of counting them. I am planning on sending letters home with kids to get family involvement. A lot of kids are not from here. We have potential to have a nice geography lesson. Thanks for giving me the idea. Sorry I can't give you my tops anymore.

Re: Goofy

• My mom was a teacher and they collected box tops every year at her elementary school. They just set a container out in the hallway for the kids to put them in. I guess you could just have a decorated container inside their classroom for the kids to drop them into. Just my suggestion.
    Anniversary
  • If Goofy was getting them mailed to her then she was probably using postal codes/info on the envelopes.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Loading the player...
  • I bought a small US map and then marked a star near the location of each town.  I should say "we" did this as a class anytime we would get a letter from one of you ladies.

We also got boxtops from military bases in Japan and Germany, so I had a list of "other" places below that map.  I thought the world map would not be detailed enough so I wanted to stick with the US map.

If children brought them in from grandpa and grandma the parents would just send a note with their location.

Hope this helps!  At least your boxtops are going somewhere.  So many go into the trash!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • That is what I was thinking. Since they are in K I was going to mark the state and not look up cities. I appreciate your help.
  • MW- ygpm 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know how to check them. I am on my iPhone. :
  • It just said I have some on my counter. They are yours if you want them. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"