Pregnant after 35

Proof MS has been kicking my butt

So, I know I have been dealing with bad , all day MS and have had no appetite.  I am curvy and have some padding that I could lose.  I expected to be down 5-8 pounds at my checkup last night.  I am down 15 since my first appointment and about 20 pre-pg.  Had a surprise ultrasound when they couldn't get a HB on the doppler.  HB is a strong 167 - yay!  My mom says this sounds just like she was with me - big weight loss early on and she only ended up gaining 12 pounds - and I was 9.5 of them!  Can't wait for a good look next week Wed. at the NT scan!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Proof MS has been kicking my butt

• Are you feeling any better? I only lost one pound but my belly is bigger.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • This week is slightly better than last week.  Hoping I have seen the worst of it.  My belly area is definately a little bigger.  Looks like the kiddo is getting what he needs - was measuring a couple days ahead compared to last time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope you start feeling better soon! I hate m/s! Have you talked to your OB about taking B6 & Unisom? It's a combo that worked well for me. I still had some m/s for a while, but it was much better once I got on the B6/Unisom routine.

It sounds like your baby is doing just fine, even though you've lost weight. When he or she arrives, all of the m/s will be worth it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hope you start feeling better soon! I hate m/s!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hang in there Gundy! MS was bad for me too but I turned a corner a few weeks back and feel much much better now. Trust me the sickness fades and the energy returns and you start to feel normal again...just have to hang on a bit longer :) ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"