Long Island Babies

Good Samaritan west islip reviews needed

Hi mamas,

Looking for reviews on good Sam in west islip. Let me kow your thoughts. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Samaritan west islip reviews needed

• I had my son at Good Sam 18 mos ago and loved my experience. I had been in the hospital for 10 weeks on and off before his birth and he was in the NICU for 12 days after his birth and I felt very comfortable there. The nurses and baby nurses are wonderful!
  • I had my son there 2.5 years ago. I found some of the nurses to be unfriendly but in general they were ok.  I know they are redoing it but when I was there, I had to share a room. And while my roommate was nice, she had a ton of visitors. I was in the bed near the door so, they all had a walk by me and that sucked.

For these and other reasons, I think I will look at other hospitals for our next child. 

I highly recommend the breast feeding class though. 

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It really is an amazing hospital.  My cousin was born there.  She was born at 25 weeks.  The doctors and the hospital staff was amazing.  This was 3 years ago and she is doing great!
  • I had my daughter there 2 months ago via csection and had a great experience. Everyone was very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"