Ohio Babies

Daycare Help!! Gahanna Area

aada0615aada0615 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

I'm fairly new to Columbus and don't have too many friends that have used daycares in this area, any suggestions on where to go?? Or would it be better to have someone come to the house? Any suggestions or referrals would be greatly appreciated!!!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare Help!! Gahanna Area

• My kids both went to Enchanted Care by Stoneridge, it's been a couple of years since we were there but I was happy with them. The ladies in the infant room were always great.
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
  • We chose to go with Jolly Tots, Too. It's Gahanna/New Albany area, behind Aldi on Hamilton Rd. We looked at 4 different day cares and I fell in love with this one. They have a ratio of 1:3 in infant room which was a big winner for me. The infant room was much larger here than the others we looked at and they have a registered nurse there from 10-3 every day.

The others we looked at were Kindercares & Sunshine. They were nice too but this one just stood out for me. Plus Jolly Tots, Too was the only one I could find reviews on (yelp.com) and they were all 5 stars.

I recommend just making appointments to visit them, and also do random drop by's to see what works best for you.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for responding!! I actually went there today and had a great experience, definitely thinking about them!!
  • I haven't heard of them, I will definitely have to check them out, love the idea of the 1:3 ratio!! Thank you so much for the response!!!
  • imageaada0615:
    I haven't heard of them, I will definitely have to check them out, love the idea of the 1:3 ratio!! Thank you so much for the response!!!

You are welcome! It's definately a big decision. I had a hard time even dealing with the idea of taking my lo to a daycare (not even born yet). Once you find the right one for you, you'll know it! :-)

Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"