Eco-Friendly Family

Cold Wash laundry detergent

I use Tiny Bubbles for my CD and love it. I decided to try it for a load of unpapertowels/dishcloths etc.  When I went to take them out, they seemed really dirty still.  I figure it is because I use a hot wash on my diapers, but cold on everything else.  Does anybody have a good detergent/recipe for a cold wash?  I'd really like to start using something that is more EF for my regular laundry...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cold Wash laundry detergent

• I love love love biokleen laundry detergent. No residual smell. Stains gone. Ive used on our night nappies and the come out clean (granted they aren't pee soaked). 

its price comparable to commercial stuff but lasts FOREVER. I have been using the same bottle 2 months and there is still 1/3 left. 

Used to use 7th generation...some things were still funky. I know a lot of EFFers like to make their own. I don't have the time to figure that out.  

• I use rockin' green for all temperatures and am very pleased with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Charlies Soap. I had tried Melaluca, Seventh Generation and Ms Meyers, non of which really impressed me. DH clothes were also having really strong armpit smells even after washing. I started using Charlies Soap and all of this has gone away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"