Late Term and Child Loss

I am so broken

I should be going to her Kindergarten open house tonight.  I am not ok, not at all. 

It ha been almost 4 years and all I dream of is her.  I have to walk into this school with a second grader, go through the kindergarten hallway and I don't get to stop there with her......

I don't get to stop....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am so broken

• ::hugs:: im sorry. I have a feeing our lives are always going to consist of series of these heartbreaking events
  • I am so so sorry !! Huge hugs if not in real life but through the internet!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry. I wish there was something that I could say to make the pain less, but I know there isn't. Just hang in there the best you can..that's all we can do. 

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Big huge hugs.  You aren't broken, you are just so very in love with your daughter and it's completely normal for you to feel so robbed.  I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better, I feel like you always have the perfect words.  I just know that it doesn't matter if it's been 1 year or 4, there is nothing wrong with being upset, nothing wrong with having as much love for her now as you did 4 years ago.  She is and will always be your daughter, 4 years later, 30 years later.  Just the biggest hugs to you, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• *hugs*  I am so sorry, Lovey.  The life we have to live is so incredibly unfair.
  • It sucks! I hate that you have to go through this. I hate that any of us will miss so many things that our LOs should be doing. I am sending you so many hugs. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I am so sorry. (((((Big Hugs))))) I doesn't matter how long it's been, you still love her and miss her very, very much.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so, so sorry. For this moment and many others that will surely come over the years. For all the moments you have been robbed of with Kam. It's so unbelievably awful, my heart really hurts for you.

Please know there are a lot of people who care about you, all over the place. I always check for your posts and updates. You're on my mind as you go through this difficult milestone.

Big huge hugs, mama.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Petunia said my thoughts well. I am so sorry mama.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Sending you huge (((HUGS))).  I'm so sorry.  It's not fair.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Huge Hugs, I am so sorry.
    TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • I commented on the FB post, but just wanted to tell you again I am thinking of you.  I can't imagine what you are feeling.  We all love you and are here for you.

Hugs,

Jenn 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• This is just breaking my heart.  I am so sorry you are dealing with this right now.  No matter how long it has been or where we are in our journey we will always miss our babies so much, and always have those reminders and milestones.  Hugs 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Just lost my 4th baby 2 days ago. Nothing anyone says can comfort you. Hang in there! Jah will provide comfort to us all.
    Cautiously Optimistic!!!!!
  • I'm so sorry.  I wish there were better words to say.  Hugs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"