Parenting after a Loss

Manic Monday!

It's Monday day and I am MANIC! After I vent you can too!

Here is my reason(s) to be manic:

IF we don't close on the house by Friday we lose it. We are having issues closing on the house because SOMEONE (aka rude neighbors)  STOLE $750 worth of water while we weren't living in our house down south. We filed a police report but the city sent our crap to a collection agency who put a lean on our credit. DID NOT find this out till today. It takes 45 days to get the lean taken off our credit. We have to get it done in 1 day! I am due OCT FREAKING 24th! Which means I am term Oct 3rd and they won't stop labor after Step. 26th! I have no house or room to step up baby things and no outlet for my nesting.  If we lose the house I have to find somewhere to rent in the next 2 weeks. The stress of this is making me want to drink, but I am pregnant and can't (won't) drink (not that I would drink during the day while I am by myself at home with a 2 year old).

EVERYTHING ELSE: My step dad has ALS and I am dwelling on it today. I miss my grandmother and I really wish I could talk to her about natural child birth as she was a RN and would be of big help. She died almost 10 years ago. I am worried about my youngest brother and how he is going to handle transitioning to college. I don't have any other outlet for this other than my husband who is dealing with the stress of it as well. I miss my friends!

So there you have it! Who else just needs to VENT.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Manic Monday!

• Omigosh, this would make me crazy! I am so sorry. Bureaucracy!!

I was more venty this morning when DH slept for probably eight hours in a row. It just doesn't feel fair that he gets to love on Elinor and I spend most of my time fighting with her to eat, weeping, and trying to sleep. The Baby Blues are seriously the worst.  

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRusalkaSings:
    Omigosh, this would make me crazy! I am so sorry. Bureaucracy!!I was more venty this morning when DH slept for probably eight hours in a row. It just doesn't feel fair that he gets to love on Elinor and I spend most of my time fighting with her to eat, weeping, and trying to sleep. The Baby Blues are seriously the worst. nbsp;
    Hugs. I remember being there. I actually remember one night at about a week and a half handing Em to DH saying I don't know what wrong with her or me but right now we both need to cry and be away from each other please take her to the other room for a few mins. It was around midnight and I needed him to be daddy and be awake in the mid of the night too so I could cry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have the flu and I am still somehow required to take care of myself and DS for half the time. DH thinks hes giving me a break because I usually do 95 of the caregiving but I distinctly remember doing 100 of the work plus taking extra care of him when he was sick. WTF
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"