Parenting

About Parenting (CP)

Are we too snarky? Does our sarcasm flow too quickly? Do the flood gates open way too quickly?

Seeing how the idiot on 3rd tri got so defensive so quickly at one itsy bitsy little TIC remark, I wonder if she expected the snark, and if we have all become too immune to it all.

[Poll]

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

Re: About Parenting (CP)

• I don't think there are a lot of hurt feelings on this board.  We're good at recognizing and respecting the serious issues while making light of the silly ones. 

I think that the age boards tend to have more snark issues because you have a lot of new people still figuring things out, and a lot of older bumpies ready to pounce since they've seen the same question 50 times over. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think most of you are hypocritcal arses. As far as being mean/snarky goes.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageannaruiz2:
    I think most of you are hypocritcal arses. As far as being mean/snarky goes.

Telling someone that being indecisive is definitely not a pg symptom and go see your OB = snarky

Telling someone that her eating cheeseburgers is the reason she has five miscarriages = biitch

See the difference? One of those describes the kind of shiit you say, which is just to make people feel like shiit and deserving of a throat punch or cooter kick; the other is something that is maybe a little humorous, maybe hugely sarcastic, but not entirely douchey and definitely not deserving of being kicked in the cooter.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara5512:

imageannaruiz2:
    I think most of you are hypocritcal arses. As far as being mean/snarky goes.

Telling someone that being indecisive is definitely not a pg symptom and go see your OB = snarky

Telling someone that her eating cheeseburgers is the reason she has five miscarriages = biitch

See the difference? One of those describes the kind of shiit you say, which is just to make people feel like shiit and deserving of a throat punch or cooter kick; the other is something that is maybe a little humorous, maybe hugely sarcastic, but not entirely douchey and definitely not deserving of being kicked in the cooter.

Sorry I dont see the difference. Maybe it is because eating healthy is as obvious to me as the indecisve thing is to you?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageScout2005:

If you think MTHFR is caused by cheeseburgers, you're an idiot.

Oh sorry, was that snarky and lacking in support?

No, obviously it isn't. But personally, if I had been through losing 5 babies, I would be doing EVERYTHING I could to live as healthily and chemically free as possible.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

No, obviously it isn't. But personally, if I had been through losing 5 babies, I would be doing EVERYTHING I could to live as healthily and chemically free as possible.

Yeah, maybe so. But it was totally kuntfaced of you to say something like that anyway.

My sister eats and lives so healthily, she is in the Reserves, in great shape, no processed foods, gluten free, sugar free, etc. She miscarried again two weeks ago. That makes 6 miscarriages in the almost 9 years that she has been married. So knowing how that has her feeling, and remembering your comment to Scout, you can go eff yourself.

So I guess that is the difference between the two. Knowing when to STFU and what things you never should say anything about. You either are too socially inept to know where the line is, or you cross it deliberately to be a biitch. You yourself have said that you are a bigger snatch on TB than you would ever be IRL.

Despite the biitch that you are and can be, most people on here were supportive when you came to us for it. I guess I had hoped that maybe you could be a contributing member and not just a joke or a troll.  I gave you a chance. Many other people did. Dont get pissy with us because you threw it away.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageScout2005:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

Given that chemicals in the form of Lovenox injections are what kept my pregnancies going, I guess your theory is as full of crap as you are. You have no idea what I did, what I went through, what I had to do, and how hard I worked to have both of my kids.

No idea.

And since you haven't lost five babies, you have no idea what you would do. Kind of pointless to play the "I would" game. I lost close to 20 lbs this pregnancy due to severe m/s, my doctor told me to eat whatever would stay down and to go for high fat foods. Cheeseburgers stayed down, and thus cheeseburgers it was.

Actually I do know what I would do. I would not have children.Call me as full of crap as you want to, but I have strong opinions and I live by them.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

Yeah, maybe so. But it was totally kuntfaced of you to say something like that anyway.

My sister eats and lives so healthily, she is in the Reserves, in great shape, no processed foods, gluten free, sugar free, etc. She miscarried again two weeks ago. That makes 6 miscarriages in the almost 9 years that she has been married. So knowing how that has her feeling, and remembering your comment to Scout, you can go eff yourself.

So I guess that is the difference between the two. Knowing when to STFU and what things you never should say anything about. You either are too socially inept to know where the line is, or you cross it deliberately to be a biitch. You yourself have said that you are a bigger snatch on TB than you would ever be IRL.

Despite the biitch that you are and can be, most people on here were supportive when you came to us for it. I guess I had hoped that maybe you could be a contributing member and not just a joke or a troll.  I gave you a chance. Many other people did. Dont get pissy with us because you threw it away.

Im not getting pissy about anything. When I posted about the problem i was having, I got a little of both sides of the coin, and I certainly wasnt angry with the people who did say that i was a b1tch that deserved it. Thats fine, and I wouldn't hold it against anyone that said it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

Given that chemicals in the form of Lovenox injections are what kept my pregnancies going, I guess your theory is as full of crap as you are. You have no idea what I did, what I went through, what I had to do, and how hard I worked to have both of my kids.

No idea.

And since you haven't lost five babies, you have no idea what you would do. Kind of pointless to play the "I would" game. I lost close to 20 lbs this pregnancy due to severe m/s, my doctor told me to eat whatever would stay down and to go for high fat foods. Cheeseburgers stayed down, and thus cheeseburgers it was.

Actually I do know what I would do. I would not have children.Call me as full of crap as you want to, but I have strong opinions and I live by them.

You are seriously a cunty biitch. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejustAphase:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

No idea.

Ahhh so because that's what you would do, everyone else should do the same? Huh. That's a legit reason for acting like a kunt.

No of course not. But I don't have sympathy for the situation.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh look you guise AR is feeling down about herself again and is trying to send out invites to her party of self hate.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• imageManateearmz:
    Oh look you guise AR is feeling down about herself again and is trying to send out invites to her party of self hate.

What?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imagejustAphase:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

No idea.

Ahhh so because that's what you would do, everyone else should do the same? Huh. That's a legit reason for acting like a kunt.

I find that when I lack empathy for a situation that actually requires some (as opposed to snickering at someone's overreaction to an issue thats NBD) I tend to stay out of the thread. I dont pick at someone who is going through something traumatic and beat the shiit out of them by saying/implying that they are directly responsible for it.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageannaruiz2:

imageManateearmz:
    Oh look you guise AR is feeling down about herself again and is trying to send out invites to her party of self hate.

What?

Unhappy livesunhappy people

Not that hard of a concept.

• imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imagejustAphase:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

No idea.

I find that when I lack empathy for a situation that actually requires some (as opposed to snickering at someone's overreaction to an issue thats NBD) I tend to stay out of the thread. I dont pick at someone who is going through something traumatic and beat the shiit out of them by saying/implying that they are directly responsible for it.

Are you referring to the fat girl? Because, sorry. That is her fault.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageManateearmz:
    imageannaruiz2:

imageManateearmz:

What?

Unhappy livesunhappy people Not that hard of a concept.

I'm not unhappy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I mostly lurk, but I've come to expect (and look forward to) the snark on this board. It's nice to be exposed to intelligent women who speak their minds and don't apologize for it. Warms my little heart. Anyone who gets butthurt over something a stranger says to them on the internet needs to grow some thicker skin.

The snark is funny, direct, and more often than not, correct. Puppies and rainbows kind of people do others a disservice by not pointing out things that need to be said. When I want an honest opinion, I know I can come here. Some people aren't able to handle that kind of honesty.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageannaruiz2:
    imageManateearmz:
    imageannaruiz2:

imageManateearmz:

What?

Unhappy livesunhappy people Not that hard of a concept.

I'm not unhappy!

Some of your personal posts would suggest otherwise.

• imageannaruiz2:

Are you referring to the fat girl? Because, sorry. That is her fault.

You have something to say to the fat people on here? Best be careful or I/we might sit on you.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

I don't know, If I dumb enough to get pregnant again by my drunk of a husband who doesn't like me enough to stick around for the weekend, I'd be pretty unhappy.

Luckily you're a sociopath, so it probably doesn't bother you.

• imageoverture:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

I don't know, If I dumb enough to get pregnant again by my drunk of a husband who doesn't like me enough to stick around for the weekend, I'd be pretty unhappy.

Generalizing is fun and everything, but not usually accurate.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imageoverture:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

lol @ that coming from you.

• imageannaruiz2:
    imageoverture:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

Uh, your post whining about YH pretty much said it all, as did your responses. You feel underappreciated, unloved, undervalued, because he spends a good portion of his weekends out and makes those plans without discussing it with you. He drinks most nights, several beers each night. Sure sounds like you are married to an uncaring drunk and that you are pissed off about it.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageannaruiz2:

Holy guacamole.  I don't know you from this cheeseburger thread, but the stuff you're saying here is just heinously mean.  You think you're the only person here with strong opinions who lives by them?  Wrong.  You're just one of the few who feels the need to tell everyone else about them with zero thought to tact.

Also, you have no idea what you would do in another person's situation because you are not that exact same person, with those exact same feelings, thoughts, and experiences, and you are not and have never been in that exact same situation.  I can't believe there's a person on the planet with enough arrogance to say they know exactly how they would feel and what they would do if they had five miscarriages.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageoverture:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

Uh, your post whining about YH pretty much said it all, as did your responses. You feel underappreciated, unloved, undervalued, because he spends a good portion of his weekends out and makes those plans without discussing it with you. He drinks most nights, several beers each night. Sure sounds like you are married to an uncaring drunk and that you are pissed off about it.

I said those things had been going on this summer. We've been together over 8 years and this is the first issue thats popped up. Im not happy about it, and we are working on it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:

I said those things had been going on this summer. We've been together over 8 years and this is the first issue thats popped up. Im not happy about it, and we are working on it.

Oh, so the uncaring drunken douchebaggery is new. Well, thats nice. 

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageScout2005:

No idea.

Holy fluck, you are a snatch. Indifferent

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:

Then why did you bring it up??

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:

I care enough to bring it up because you're a biitch. I don't care that your marriage sucks, because you're a biitch, and appear to deserve it. Maybe eventually you will learn some compassion, and how to show it to faceless interwebz strangers regardless of whether or not they deserve it or are to blame for any of their problems. Until then, dont expect me to be any nicer than you are to others.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:

Yeah. But still

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:

Yeah. But still

Best. Comeback. Ever. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:

Yeah. But still

Expecting some sympathy? Not fun getting picked on, is it. Sucks that you have probably been a bigger skank to everyone on here so you probably wont get anyone feeling too badly for you.

I dont know if an apology would work, but you could try that with some of the people you have been really shittola horrible to. Like Scout#s and Eddy.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara5512:
    imageannaruiz2:
    imageKitiara5512:

Yeah. But still

Expecting some sympathy? Not fun getting picked on, is it. Sucks that you have probably been a bigger skank to everyone on here so you probably wont get anyone feeling too badly for you.

I dont know if an apology would work, but you could try that with some of the people you have been really shittola horrible to. Like Scout#s and Eddy.

What in the hell are you even talking about? You are mostly confusing me. You bring up my problem, you cite it incorrectly, i correct you, then you tell me you don't give many fu3ks, and now Im looking for sympathy? So weird.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I always imagine AR sitting at her computer scarfing down chips or a Big Mac as she berates other people. She doth protest too much.
  • Most of the other boards around here are either full of crickets (*cough Dad board cough*) or a little too full of overly earnest first time moms. Personally I love the snark level of this board. Part of the beauty of internet message boards is when you are being totally crazy, people online will tell you. Your RL friends will often politely agree with you before gradually cutting you out of their lives.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

Your husband is. You've said so. I can see why.
    Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • imageandyyougoonie:
    imageannaruiz2:

I'm not unhappy!

Your husband is. You've said so. I can see why.

For realz.  Plus, no happy person spends this much time attacking others.    

• *Reaches out to give AR a hug. Accidently toots*
    "Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So are you or are you not happy, ar?

You say that you're happy on page 1 and then on page 2 you say you're unhappy. 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"