Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone tasted the baby vitamin drops?

Well, I did last night.  They are gross and made my tongue feel weird.  No wonder why baby girl gets all fussy after I make her take them!  I have the Enfamil Poly Vi Sol. 

Does anyone know of one that doesn't taste awful?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone tasted the baby vitamin drops?

• Options
    I have - not my cup of tea but he seems to like them! We call them baby candy.
  • Options
    We use the same one- I thought it tasted like twizzlers
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use the same kind. I don't think my son likes them either because it takes some pushing on our part to get him to drink that bottle with it in. Plus it smells nasty so I figure it tastes gross to!!

• Options

imagejfresh:
    imagecwm11985:
    We use the same one I thought it tasted like twizzlers
    This. And LO loves it.

This. I wait until she's semi-hungry AND fussy, then give them to her. I saw that tip on here :) I let her suck on the dropper like she's nursing. We call them baby candy and they usually get her to calm down enough that I can get her to really calm down.

• Options
    I use the same ones and he's likes them. I just squeeze them toward his cheek
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I tasted ours before and it is pretty sick. We switched to a flavored one that is cherry flavored now. DD loves it.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Waiting until 6 weeks to give them to DD, we'll see how she likes it, DS loved them!
    m/c 2013
  • Options
    Switch to D-DROPS ladies!!! They have NO taste. I chucked the di-vi-sol in the bin. Nasty stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ditto 

imagecatmtl:
    Switch to D-DROPS ladies!!! They have NO taste. I chucked the di-vi-sol in the bin. Nasty stuff.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"