North Florida Babies
Options

Baby Loves Disco boogies into JAX for the first time ever!

Jacksonville bumpies come party with us! Bring your family out to the hottest (and most fun) dance party around for kids and families, BLD?s We Are Family Tour presented by H&M  (yup they?re comin? to The Avenues in Jacksonville this September!) boogies into JAX for the first time ever and boy are we excited! Grab a tattoo, make a sock puppet, a family tree, get a mini manicure and of course egg shakers, prizes, healthy snacks and juice boxes and more.  Sunday August 26th from 12-2:30 at the brand spankin new Astoria Hotel in Orange Park.   Tickets are $15 per walking human or 4 for $50.  Like us on facebook for some fabu contests and prizes.   Military families and employees use code BLDMIL for $10 tickets for all walking humans ? we are thankful for what you do!!  Show you ID at the door as well for tickets the day of. www.babylovesdisco.com/events 

Re: Baby Loves Disco boogies into JAX for the first time ever!

• Options
    Spam?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No MsCraftsy, definitely not spam. Real live human mom hands typing these here posts. I just came by to let you Florida mommas know about our upcoming event in your area. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageStefBLD:
    No MsCraftsy, definitely not spam. Real live human mom hands typing these here posts. I just came by to let you Florida mommas know about our upcoming event in your area. 

Well, most of your posts are "Baby Loves Disco" related and your profile seems to say you are located in Philadelphia or thereabouts, it does look like you are promoting your business which is against the terms of service that the bump has. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    Is there an events section where I could post about events? If not there should be. Not here to flood your boards w/ spam just trying to let folks know about fun, family friendly events.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if there is an events board or anything, but you can always contact the Bump Administrators and let them know you feel like that would be a good idea. But until they have that I'd be careful about posting things like this because if enough people report you I believe you can be banned from posting. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"