New Jersey Babies
Options

Drs. Kuchera/Kuchera/Potash

Anyone have experience with this group in Morristown? I'm looking for a new ob/gyn and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Re: Drs. Kuchera/Kuchera/Potash

• Options
    Yes, they where my OB/GYN's in 2011 when I had my son, it is a great group and I highly recommend them. Dr. Jim delivered my son last year, good luck.
  • Options
    i recently saw Dr. Jim in L&D as he was covering for my doctor . No delivery, but I really liked his bedside manner.  He has delivered friend's babies and they all speak highly of him
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was with the practice for over a decade. I realize now they don't really care to see you if you have issues outside of your normal annual. (this was pre pregnancy). I never saw dr Potash.

My concerns fell on deaf ears for many years until I diagnosed myself with POF. From there, they did the basic protocol. Once I got married and wanted to try to conceive, it became even harder to get even a basic question answered let alone a return phone call within the space of a week. I was abruptly told with a annoyance in his voice that there was no way that I would have kids ever so take to adoption to start a family...I was devastated!

Finally, I went to the all women's practice at 101 Madison, 4 th floor, where I got some attention. I eventually went with ivf and due in a few months.

The gentlemen are nice, but don't mistake them for experts of any kind. If you have a concern, they will only send you to others, to waste your time, money and patience (some of the 'experts' I was sent to had 2-3 month waits and were always expensive).

Great stall tactic. They hope you don't have follow up questions. They  look to get rid of you ASAP, while submitting for the insurance even enforce you get to the elevator. Very good at non interest in looking at your file and then giving you the vaguest answer they an come up with. 

Life comes at you, be ready
  • Options

I was with the practice for over a decade. I realize now they don't really care to see you if you have issues outside of your normal annual. (this was pre pregnancy). I never saw dr Potash.

My concerns fell on deaf ears for many years until I diagnosed myself with POF. From there, they did the basic protocol. Once I got married and wanted to try to conceive, it became even harder to get even a basic question answered let alone a return phone call within the space of a week. I was abruptly told with a annoyance in his voice that there was no way that I would have kids ever so take to adoption to start a family...I was devastated!

Finally, I went to the all women's practice at 101 Madison, 4 th floor, where I got some attention. I eventually went with ivf and due in a few months.

The gentlemen are nice, but don't mistake them for experts of any kind. If you have a concern, they will only send you to others, to waste your time, money and patience (some of the 'experts' I was sent to had 2-3 month waits and were always expensive).

Great stall tactic. They hope you don't have follow up questions. They  look to get rid of you ASAP, while submitting for the insurance even before  you get to the elevator. Very good at non interest in looking at your file and then giving you the vaguest answer they an come up with. 

run, as fast as you can 

Life comes at you, be ready
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"