North Florida Babies
Options

TTC, PG, Kids?

So I know that there have to be some lurkers who check this board out occasionally. Maybe we can get some conversation going? 

Are you trying to conceive? Pregnant? Already have kids?

I'm currently pregnant with my first, due January 24th.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: TTC, PG, Kids?

• Options

Hello Raeily,

No kids at the moment. Married but we are getting all of our ducks in a row so we can begin TTC.

For now, I have my final Dr's appointment with my GP on Thursday. We're going to do some bloodwork and make sure everything is a go for TTC. I will then be waiting for my next fertile week so our insurance coverage for short term disability and hospital indemnity can kick in. Then it will be on like donkey kong! =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm pregnant now with my third child due 8/24 with my husband, and I have two other children ages 6 and 3 from a previous marriage who live with me, all three are girls.  We live in the Mandarin/Jacksonville area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMsCraftsy:

Hello Raeily,

No kids at the moment. Married but we are getting all of our ducks in a row so we can begin TTC.

For now, I have my final Dr's appointment with my GP on Thursday. We're going to do some bloodwork and make sure everything is a go for TTC. I will then be waiting for my next fertile week so our insurance coverage for short term disability and hospital indemnity can kick in. Then it will be on like donkey kong! =)

Good luck!  

Anniversary

• Options

imageshadowvixen11:
    I'm pregnant now with my third child due 8/24 with my husband, and I have two other children ages 6 and 3 from a previous marriage who live with me, all three are girls.  We live in the Mandarin/Jacksonville area.

Congratulations!

How has your pregnancy been going? I'm also in the Jacksonville area.

Anniversary

• Options
    imageRaeily:

imageshadowvixen11:

Congratulations!

Very well thanks Raeily.  It's almost over (thankfully lol).  I'm just very uncomfortable and tired but that's completely normal.  It's mostly just hard to find things for the older kids to do because it's so hot outside and I'm too huge to be waddling around outside ha ha.  How is your pregnancy going? 

• Options
    imageshadowvixen11:
    imageRaeily:

imageshadowvixen11:

Congratulations!

Very well thanks Raeily.  It's almost over (thankfully lol).  I'm just very uncomfortable and tired but that's completely normal.  It's mostly just hard to find things for the older kids to do because it's so hot outside and I'm too huge to be waddling around outside ha ha.  How is your pregnancy going? 

Aw, I can't imagine being pregnant and having to take care of other children. I'm so exhausted! You must be a Superhero. It just seems impossible to me. I guess if I have a second child I'll make it work when it happens lol but it just seems impossible with how terrible I've been feeling. I'm finally getting over the M/S and now I'm falling asleep randomly. lol 

Anniversary

• Options
    imageRaeily:
    imageshadowvixen11:
    imageRaeily:

imageshadowvixen11:

Congratulations!

Aw, I can't imagine being pregnant and having to take care of other children. I'm so exhausted! You must be a Superhero. It just seems impossible to me. I guess if I have a second child I'll make it work when it happens lol but it just seems impossible with how terrible I've been feeling. I'm finally getting over the M/S and now I'm falling asleep randomly. lol 

I won't lie it is hard but somehow we find a way as I'm sure you will if you have any more.  At this point being my third I'm pretty much like "what's one more?" lol.  I remember my first pregnancy no MS but man did I sleep all the time!  I would come home from work and just pass out all night (pretty much went eat work sleep eat work sleep).  

• Options

I wasn't so tired in the first trimester, just really sick with m/s all the time. Now I can barely stay awake! I hope I can handle it if Hubby and I are able/decide to have more! 

Anniversary

• Options
    You'll be great!  
  • Options
    Lurker coming out of hiding--- I wish we could get this board going as well!  We are expecting our 1st, due Dec 3.  We live in Jacksonville. 
  • Options

imagegolfbride44:
    Lurker coming out of hiding--- I wish we could get this board going as well!  We are expecting our 1st, due Dec 3.  We live in Jacksonville. 

Hey! Welcome!

I feel like I look crazy posting all the time when only one or two people actually respond, but I know that people are lurking (judging by the views) and I'm just waiting for people to come out of hiding. lol

Congratulations on your first! December 3rd is my Mom's birthday. :)

You should head on over to the GTKY post!  

Anniversary

• Options
    We are 99 sure that we are not having anymore kids our two keep is busy!!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I have 1 son who just turned 2.
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"